lawrence arms get fucked shirt

honestly getting these made would be lame. i know you'd really like one, but you are literally taking money from the band by doing this.

sorry if that was bummer answer.

If they arnt making any, dont have any, and arnt planning on making any any time soon I dont think its such a bad idea. Promotes the band and makes a sick shirt

Guest markovianprocess
honestly getting these made would be lame. i know you'd really like one, but you are literally taking money from the band by doing this.

Also, there is nothing stopping them throwing the band a few bucks from each t-shirt sale.

If they arnt making any, dont have any, and arnt planning on making any any time soon I dont think its such a bad idea. Promotes the band and makes a sick shirt

again like eric said.. it's lame to do so.. doesn't matter if they aren't going to make anymore or not. it's a shitty reason to do it without their consent so someone can feel gratified owning something they should have got when the opportune time came.

I was more thinking along the lines of selling them for cost. but I don't know how time consuming that is for just doing a favor for people.

its not just a bunch of whiney dudes, it's a shitty thing to do.

Why don't you go press a bunch of records that are out of print. yes it's more costly, then printing tshirts, but doing so without the bands permission is more of less the same thing.

Brendan is on twitter, why don't you just email him, and ask him, if you can get 30 people to buy them if he'd make more. i bet he'd do it.