Pedro the Lion Whole Ep =$1000.00

Whole EP will never be repressed unless someone buys the rights and Jade Tree represses were looking good for a moment, but not so much anymore. Word is Jade Tree wanted him to go on a Pedro Tour if these were repressed. David Bazan has moved on from Pedro the Lion even though he still plays some Pedro songs. It is a crying shame though because ebay prices are getting ridiculous, with the exception of the widely available Christmas singles. Just keep your eye out on Ebay and used record stores. In the last year I got Winners Never Quit for 5 dollars at Reckless and It's Hard to Find A Friend on white for $10 Buy It Now on Ebay.

Gravity, what color is your copy of IHTFAF? I have the Whole EP.

The Whole EP was the first thing I heard by Bazan, back in 1997. It's what made me love Pedro. I think that's the most expensive record I've ever bought. I wanted it and I was about to have a kid last year. So the last one I saw on eBay, I bought, and I paid like $45 ppd. I've listened to it once and it's not even Bazan's best stuff. But there's something about it.

The Whole EP was the first thing I heard by Bazan, back in 1997. It's what made me love Pedro. I think that's the most expensive record I've ever bought. I wanted it and I was about to have a kid last year. So the last one I saw on eBay, I bought, and I paid like $45 ppd. I've listened to it once and it's not even Bazan's best stuff. But there's something about it.

sorry. my post was unclear. i'm looking to trade my copy of the whole 10" for a copy of it's hard to find a friend.

sorry. my post was unclear. i'm looking to trade my copy of the whole 10" for a copy of it's hard to find a friend.

Gotcha. Just watch it on eBay. Some have gone for like $25 in the past year, and some have gone as high as $60.

• 1 month later...

I have an extra copy of IHTFAF on white vinyl that I would be willing to trade for the whole EP. private message or email me.