Daytrader - Last Days of Rome 2nd Press

Loved this record, but everything about the first press of this was so flimsy. Did you make any upgrades to the second press?

this.

Don't exaggerate! Only the jackets were flimsy and it was a complete mistake. Unfortunately we pressed 1,000 jackets up front, and the second press will see those out. Future pressings will have normal weight matte jackets with spot gloss. When the third press is done anyone who wants a replacement jacket is welcome to ask.

^^^ right. it's actually the flimsiest jacket i own, but i don't think there's anything wrong with that. however, mine got some wear and it doesn't take as well as heavier jackets.

side note: @RFC i emailed you about BC/TJ inserts. check it. if you didn't get it, i'll pm you or send another email.

^^^ right. it's actually the flimsiest jacket i own, but i don't think there's anything wrong with that. however, mine got some wear and it doesn't take as well as heavier jackets.

side note: @RFC i emailed you about BC/TJ inserts. check it. if you didn't get it, i'll pm you or send another email.

I got it, I will try to remember to bring one to our office tomorrow. You down to pay a few bucks shipping?

I got it, I will try to remember to bring one to our office tomorrow. You down to pay a few bucks shipping?

sure. but if i see something i want soon, could you include it in the mailer? <---- see how i did that?! we both win!

EDIT: idea: i still have a maroon real talk on the way, could you put it in there?