Tyler Stout Lottery Winner (Black Keys)

So I guess I got lucky today; I was randomly picked through the "Tyler Stout print lottery" thing he runs every now and again. I snagged this:

[image]

Has anybody else here won any of these lotteries? I've been consecutively entering them for prints I've liked for quite some time...makes me wonder if I'm taken off the list of possible winners for future prints now ha.

I entered this and the Phish one. I guess I wasn't selected for either. Would have really liked the Phish one.

I saw the Phish one; I hate most jam bands (including Phish), but that print was rad.

edit: took out the 'haha'

can't dig on phish at all. still, that was a sweet print. wish it was for a particular scene from run, ronnie run! (e.g. "I'm the Principal!")

I won one of his Monster Squad lotteries. The variant was sold out by that point, so I picked up the regular.

Congrats!

Lucky! Any chance you're looking to part with said Monster Squad Print? ;D;D

That's an awesome print. Black Keys are one of my favorite bands

Then you live in the right town for that I'm sure haha

Congrats on winning. While I am not a fan of his artwork, I do appreciate his attention to detail. And by that I mean his ability to put a a million fucking tiny lines in each of his posters that give me a headache.

At first I thought the same thing, until I actually saw one in person. While they can be sort of overwhelming and 'too much' as a digital copy scrunched up on a computer screen, when I saw his star wars prints in real life, I was completely blown away. I guess that's how it is with a lot of art though; I didn't give a shit about Roy Lichtenstein until seeing a few of his pieces in person.