WTB/WTTF: Any Molly McGuire & Shiner stuff

nothingnatural

I am looking for anything on vinyl from Molly McGuire and Shiner. I doubt anyone here really listens to them but they were both unknown bands from the 90s. Molly McGuire has two studio albums on vinyl (Sisters of and Lime) along with various 7s. Shiner has maybe one studio album on vinyl (Splay) and a bunch of 7s. If any of you guys ever stumble across any of their stuff at your local shops, please grab em for me. There's little to no interest in these bands so their stuff isn't worth big money or anything. I will gladly pay extra or we can work out a trade if anyone happens to come across their stuff. Bay area folks, I am sure their 7s can be found at Amoeba in one of the many cheap boxes but I just can't make it out there very often. Any help is much appreciated.

Update: I have acquired Shiner - Splay as well as a lot of their 7s. Mainly looking for Molly McGuire stuff at this point but if you have anything from either band, get at me.

Good to see that a few others around here listen to them (except you Mike, I already knew that :P).

afsdan - If you ever decide to get rid of any of the Shiner/Molly McGuire stuff from your list then just send a PM my way.

VinylJunkie - Thanks for the prompt shipment of my order I made with ya. It's my first time buying from your site and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...