WTB As Tall As Lions Self-Titled LP

mpottle211

Hey guys,

I've tried looking for this on here before, only got a couple offers but they were autographed copies and they wanted more cash for it than i had. So..... does anyone have a copy out there? (doesn't need to be an autographed one...)

Would prefer either the baby blue or pink pressing but I'd be willing to take any pressing if the price is right.

I've heard a lot about this band and got the Into the Flood lp recently. Is self titled a lot better? Because I didn't hear anything that's blown me away. I'm curious.

That song breakers is pretty amazing if you ask me, but the self titled is their best album IMO. You can't take it with you is amazing too...shit everything they've done is amazing. Are you into "indie" if not then it might not be your cup of tea.

And good luck guys.

Their self titled is an absolute masterpiece, their best work by far. That album just screams love, love, love (anyone get that ;)).

One of my top 5 albums of all time. It was the album my girlfriend and I listened to over and over when we first started dating, but that doesn't influence how great it is at all.

If you like Into the Flood, especially "505", you should have no problem getting into the self titled.

Their self titled is an absolute masterpiece, their best work by far. That album just screams love, love, love (anyone get that ;)).

One of my top 5 albums of all time. It was the album my girlfriend and I listened to over and over when we first started dating, but that doesn't influence how great it is at all.

If you like Into the Flood, especially "505", you should have no problem getting into the self titled.

Haha I hope everyone in this thread caught that. I put that song on a mushy gushy Valentine's Day mix CD I gave a boyfriend a few years back, I don't think he appreciated it much but I thought it was rather darling.

I never got into their later stuff, but the self-titled will always mean a lot to me and I would really like it on vinyl. I just never imagined it would go for as much as it has.

Haha I hope everyone in this thread caught that. I put that song on a mushy gushy Valentine's Day mix CD I gave a boyfriend a few years back, I don't think he appreciated it much but I thought it was rather darling.

I never got into their later stuff, but the self-titled will always mean a lot to me and I would really like it on vinyl. I just never imagined it would go for as much as it has.

Yeah its crazy. I bet the guy who sold it to me is "kicking himself". lol. I got it for 18ppd on deadformat. then like a month and change later it went for 150 on ebay. crazy. so happy i got a good deal on this.

I did the same thing with my ex lol

Yeah its crazy. I bet the guy who sold it to me is "kicking himself". lol. I got it for 18ppd on deadformat. then like a month and change later it went for 150 on ebay. crazy. so happy i got a good deal on this.

I doubt the guy cared about making a profit, just probably wanted to help another vinyl enthusiast get a record he loves.

There's actually a lot of decent people out there, you just gotta search. Obviously the greedy people are going to be the first to turn up when you announce you WTB.

Spending the hours to PM people on Dead Format who have your title and are willing to let it go for cheap pays in the end.

I doubt the guy cared about making a profit, just probably wanted to help another vinyl enthusiast get a record he loves.

There's actually a lot of decent people out there, you just gotta search. Obviously the greedy people are going to be the first to turn up when you announce you WTB.

Spending the hours to PM people on Dead Format who have your title and are willing to let it go for cheap pays in the end.

yeah you're right. if i ever let this record go[which i doubt] i promised myself that itd be for cost+shipping