Where to find a job?

Hey eveyone,

So i'm being downsized, and getting frustrated looking for a new job. Anyone have any tips? Monster, careerbuilder, etc, kinda piss me off b/c it's a bunch of BS in my opinion. Craigslist is iffy, been checking local papers (and sites) but gah! just seems almost like a waste.

Sooo....any recommendations about where to look? Just curious...

-andy

Thanks!

im looking for a job too. (as some may have read my thread about quitting my current today). so i looked at craigslist in my are, which i do offten and never find much. but today i found the perfect calling. hopefully ill get a prompt email back.

Screenprinter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2008-03-27, 4:12PM EDT

Screenprinter Full Time

No experience necessary -(Will Train)

M-F Full Time

in Wilmington

edit* had to hide email. dont want anyone else trying to hawk this.

Guest scriptedrain
What do you want to do? We're currently looking for both a marketing director and an advertising director...

I think that would be fun and much better than what I'm doing now. And much better is an understatement.

dude did you work for the big b?

i remember someone on the boards being a manager for borders...and i know the company is doing some screwy shit...im lucky i transfered to a nyc store so i wound up with a raise as opposed to being laid off...

my suggestion is craigslist...so far it hasnt steered me wrong...i have a sweet apt and a new couch...id imagine it'd be kosher for a job too...

what kind of company?

I think he works for tiger beat magazine.

Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

Guest scriptedrain

I think he works for tiger beat magazine.

Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

Family Guy ftw.