New and Limited DW Vinyl at TIH Festival

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home from TIH. sorry I didn't know about this thread before, I woulda tried to snag these for people. I wouldn't suggest paying crazy ebay prices for these yet, Deathwish still had these yesterday at the end of the show. There's probably a good chance these end up on the DW website sometime this week. The numbers according to them were:

Blacklisted /180

Cold World /110

Killing the dream /150

just got home from TIH. sorry I didn't know about this thread before, I woulda tried to snag these for people. I wouldn't suggest paying crazy ebay prices for these yet, Deathwish still had these yesterday at the end of the show. There's probably a good chance these end up on the DW website sometime this week. The numbers according to them were:

Blacklisted /180

Cold World /110

Killing the dream /150

hey everyone, so i didn't respond to any pm's but i read them all and tried to buy as much as i could accordingly. i'm home and after work am going to figure out how i'm doing this. some people wanted full sets and others just wanted a specific one so i think i'm going to split up the sets so more people will be able to the individual record they want? i dunno, unless somebody makes a pricey offer for a set i'll end up doing that on a who messaged me first basis. i bought more KTD's than the others because that's what most of you wanted, so if you just wanted one of those you should be okay.

i'm not looking to make a huge profit on these but between postage/finders fee/paypal fees (unless you send money as a gift) i am looking for a sensible bit extra.