Question about promo vinyl

FYI the album in question is QOTSA's songs for the deaf on red wax, ipecac label...

Did you by chance pay $57 for this on eBay? If you did, then be happy with the purchase man. That's a rare record and it was recently bootlegged on red vinyl. There's no common info yet to tell the differences of the two so you assured yourself an original. There's been other bootlegs of it for years on green, white and black vinyl but the red boot is from the last year or so. I wouldn't trip over the cut corner at all. I have the UK version of this (with the different cover) but I still need to get the US version as I've heard it's a much better pressing from numerous people.

FYI the album in question is QOTSA's songs for the deaf on red wax, ipecac label...

Did you by chance pay $57 for this on eBay? If you did, then be happy with the purchase man. That's a rare record and it was recently bootlegged on red vinyl. There's no common info yet to tell the differences of the two so you assured yourself an original. There's been other bootlegs of it for years on green, white and black vinyl but the red boot is from the last year or so. I wouldn't trip over the cut corner at all. I have the UK version of this (with the different cover) but I still need to get the US version as I've heard it's a much better pressing from numerous people.

yep that's the one. thanks for the reassurance. good to know i have the real deal with that one. ps i love that cover a lot.

yep that's the one. thanks for the reassurance. good to know i have the real deal with that one. ps i love that cover a lot.

Yeah dude, $57 is a damn good score IMO. I am pretty pissed that there's now bootlegs on red as it's gonna be tough for me to grab a legit US press. Tired of all the QOTSA bootlegs that are always littered all over eBay. I was told by one person that it's really hard to distinguish the two.

Yeah dude, $57 is a damn good score IMO. I am pretty pissed that there's now bootlegs on red as it's gonna be tough for me to grab a legit US press. Tired of all the QOTSA bootlegs that are always littered all over eBay. I was told by one person that it's really hard to distinguish the two.

well if you're not too bothered by the clipped corner that same guy relisted another copy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300587854174&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

this one may close a bit higher, price is pretty high for still having 4 days left. probably the people i sniped out of the last one.

well if you're not too bothered by the clipped corner that same guy relisted another copy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300587854174&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

this one may close a bit higher, price is pretty high for still having 4 days left. probably the people i sniped out of the last one.

I saw it already, thanks though dude. Went on too many buying sprees already this month so I can't buy any expensive stuff for a little while.

I saw it already, thanks though dude. Went on too many buying sprees already this month so I can't buy any expensive stuff for a little while.