KEVIN DEVINE - "Between The Concrete & Clouds"

nihac

We are still celebrating the release of his new vinyl 7" ( http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63445&start=0#1088816 ), and now we are very proud to announce the release of the new full length studio album by KEVIN DEVINE. His sixth album "Between The Concrete & Clouds" is going to be out on Arctic Rodeo September 23rd. In the recording studio, New York based KEVIN DEVINE was supported and inspired by his Goddamn Band.

"Between The Concrete & Clouds" Tracklisting:

Off-Screen

The First Hit

Sleepwalking Through My Life

Awake In The Dirt

Between The Concrete & Clouds

11–17

Wait Out The Wreck

A Story, A Sneak

The City Has Left You Alone

I Used To Be Someone

"Between The Concrete & Clouds" is going to be released as limited colored vinyl LP incl. free CD. The pre-order will be up September 9th 2011.

We will also put out KEVIN DEVINE's new 7" including two non album tracks called "Luxembourg" und "Part Of The Whole", both recorded exclusively for this piece of vinyl. It is strictly limited to 300 copies. The 7" is p at http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com. All paid pre-orders will be shipped within the next few days. Thanks a lot to everyone who purchased this record, we highly appreciate it!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still celebrating the release of his new vinyl 7" ( http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63445&start=0#1088816 ), and now we are very proud to announce the release of the new full length studio album by KEVIN DEVINE. His sixth album "Between The Concrete & Clouds" is going to be out on Arctic Rodeo September 23rd. In the recording studio, New York based KEVIN DEVINE was supported and inspired by his Goddamn Band.

"Between The Concrete & Clouds" Tracklisting:

Off-Screen

The First Hit

Sleepwalking Through My Life

Awake In The Dirt

Between The Concrete & Clouds

11–17

Wait Out The Wreck

A Story, A Sneak

The City Has Left You Alone

I Used To Be Someone

"Between The Concrete & Clouds" is going to be released as limited colored vinyl LP incl. free CD. The pre-order will be up September 9th 2011.

We will also put out KEVIN DEVINE's new 7" including two non album tracks called "Luxembourg" und "Part Of The Whole", both recorded exclusively for this piece of vinyl. It is strictly limited to 300 copies. The 7" is p at http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com. All paid pre-orders will be shipped within the next few days. Thanks a lot to everyone who purchased this record, we highly appreciate it!

This is for the German Pressing of Between The Concrete and The Clouds. Usually Arctic Rodeo Recording pressings are around 300 and 500. I think Kevin said that they are pressing the vinyl themselves in the States. So by that I assume Favorite Gentleman is pressing the vinyl. When they released the Bad Books LP last year, it was pretty limited.

This is for the German Pressing of Between The Concrete and The Clouds. Usually Arctic Rodeo Recording pressings are around 300 and 500. I think Kevin said that they are pressing the vinyl themselves in the States. So by that I assume Favorite Gentleman is pressing the vinyl. When they released the Bad Books LP last year, it was pretty limited.

I saw that it was the German pressing, but thanks for the other info. Do you know the pressing info for Bad Book's LP?

I saw that it was the German pressing, but thanks for the other info. Do you know the pressing info for Bad Book's LP?

I think the red vinyl was 750. Not sure about the yellow vinyl. Wish I owned the red vinyl too. Collecting Kevin Devine variants get way to expensive.

I think the red vinyl was 750. Not sure about the yellow vinyl. Wish I owned the red vinyl too. Collecting Kevin Devine variants get way to expensive.

I too am super excited.

And your right, collecting his variants is getting more and more difficult haha. It wasn't to long ago when someone on this board (Scott?) called him the poor mans conor oberst... Glad to see him getting the credit he deserves.

That being said, I NEED the following

Luxumberg/ part of the whole: non screen print versions and black of both

Another bag of bones: red/black transition variant.

Will pay more than anyone else for these :)

I too am super excited.

And your right, collecting his variants is getting more and more difficult haha. It wasn't to long ago when someone on this board (Scott?) called him the poor mans conor oberst... Glad to see him getting the credit he deserves.

That being said, I NEED the following

Luxumberg/ part of the whole: non screen print versions and black of both

Another bag of bones: red/black transition variant.

Will pay more than anyone else for these :)