Melvins releases

Since there are a few Melvins related threads on here I decided to just make one so everyone can bump this up with news, and release info as they find it out.

This is what I've got.

The Melvins Endless Residency 8lp box set. I took this off the AMREP board. It was posted by the guy putting it out.

"some info about this release:

500 in total (450 black/50 orange)

180 vinyl

each recording is double LP housed in an handscreened gatefold cover

and those 4 gatefold covers are housed in a handscreened box

maybe the orange vinyl version might have some extra art, but that has not been decided yet...

shipping will be high, as the box has more than 2 kilos in total, that means shipped airmail to the usa for example will be euro 37 (as a registered parcel).

half of the pressing will be available through rock is hell, there will be a pre-order soon, the other copies will be available at the euro tour and there will also be copies shipped to the USA, but it don't know where and when the melvins wanna sell them...

as soon as i know a price i will post it"

I have read this will be out in October but Preorder should be up soon.

Also there is a split 7" coming out between the Melvins and Totimoshi. Apparently Totimoshi will have these with them any day now as they are currently on tour. Volcom is putting it out and I was told this will be the first release of the 2012 Subscription series. But like anything Volcom that could change at any time. If it gets bumped to the 2011 sub that would be cool because it's way less time to wait.

Since there are a few Melvins related threads on here I decided to just make one so everyone can bump this up with news, and release info as they find it out.

This is what I've got.

The Melvins Endless Residency 8lp box set. I took this off the AMREP board. It was posted by the guy putting it out.

"some info about this release:

500 in total (450 black/50 orange)

180 vinyl

each recording is double LP housed in an handscreened gatefold cover

and those 4 gatefold covers are housed in a handscreened box

maybe the orange vinyl version might have some extra art, but that has not been decided yet...

shipping will be high, as the box has more than 2 kilos in total, that means shipped airmail to the usa for example will be euro 37 (as a registered parcel).

half of the pressing will be available through rock is hell, there will be a pre-order soon, the other copies will be available at the euro tour and there will also be copies shipped to the USA, but it don't know where and when the melvins wanna sell them...

as soon as i know a price i will post it"

I have read this will be out in October but Preorder should be up soon.

Also there is a split 7" coming out between the Melvins and Totimoshi. Apparently Totimoshi will have these with them any day now as they are currently on tour. Volcom is putting it out and I was told this will be the first release of the 2012 Subscription series. But like anything Volcom that could change at any time. If it gets bumped to the 2011 sub that would be cool because it's way less time to wait.

was there a pre order date set? I haven't checked the board yet. Those 50 are going to fly! I hope I can at least get a regular set. This sounds like it's going to be fucking incredible. Anyone else thinking of ordering it?

I considered it but the price plus how much it'll cost to ship just turns me away.