Native - Wrestling Moves on Vinyl (coming soon)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that the spindle hole is off-center quite a bit, my record player's tonearm is swinging inwards and outwards a lot.

could this be the casus cnactus? my arm is swinging a lot as well

(and maybe this could be the reason that some people having issues and some not. with some static and unflexible tonearms it skips sometimes more. and on different positions and songs... hmm...)

Is there some delay in the second press? Its says that it should ship in late October as did all the other items I ordered. I ordered it along with a few other records on the 25th and I have yet to receive any shipping confirmation. In fact the only email I've received regarding the order was one with links to download one song from three of records I ordered. I'm getting a little antsy over here. I've also gotten a paypal receipt.

Is there some delay in the second press? Its says that it should ship in late October as did all the other items I ordered. I ordered it along with a few other records on the 25th and I have yet to receive any shipping confirmation. In fact the only email I've received regarding the order was one with links to download one song from three of records I ordered. I'm getting a little antsy over here. I've also gotten a paypal receipt.

I second this.

Hey everyone. really sorry, we should have said early November. We have everything in right now and are doing our best to get these orders our asap. We're a bit behind due to the Pianos and AGBPOL pre orders but rest assured you'll be getting these very soon. Also, note that paypal changed how their shipping is set up so I don't know if people will be getting shipping notifications, just a heads up and thanks for the constant support.

Hey everyone. really sorry, we should have said early November. We have everything in right now and are doing our best to get these orders our asap. We're a bit behind due to the Pianos and AGBPOL pre orders but rest assured you'll be getting these very soon. Also, note that paypal changed how their shipping is set up so I don't know if people will be getting shipping notifications, just a heads up and thanks for the constant support.

Does this also apply to recent orders of the remaining first press in black?

Does this also apply to recent orders of the remaining first press in black?

only if you ordered it after October 20th (i believe)