WEATHERBOX "Follow The Rattle Of..." 12-inch EP

It sure paid off sitting on the toilet at 7:56 AM when these went up while at work.

The three I ordered off you were all /9, the other /9 and then /11...still waiting from SRC to get that exclusive!

Ive been jamming my girlfriends copy since Saturday seeming that I just got mine today. Its beyond amazing, as always.

Dream come true that I am able to have them on a show that I put together, it'll be a treat to meet these musicians that have done good for the music listening crowd.

Thanks again Scott, hope to extend a line of purchases down the road with YC Records.

-Dustin

It sure paid off sitting on the toilet at 7:56 AM when these went up while at work.

The three I ordered off you were all /9, the other /9 and then /11...still waiting from SRC to get that exclusive!

Ive been jamming my girlfriends copy since Saturday seeming that I just got mine today. Its beyond amazing, as always.

Dream come true that I am able to have them on a show that I put together, it'll be a treat to meet these musicians that have done good for the music listening crowd.

Thanks again Scott, hope to extend a line of purchases down the road with YC Records.

-Dustin

SRC's copies were shipped off via FedEx today, so they should have them in a day or two and (I would assume) start shipping them shortly thereafter. Thanks for the support, and the kind words!

had a hard time deciding between swamp water and that opaque green. both were really great looking but ended up going with that water! that thing is just way too unique looking to pass up

also does the download come with the record itself or is it a instant download because i need to listen to this now!

had a hard time deciding between swamp water and that opaque green. both were really great looking but ended up going with that water! that thing is just way too unique looking to pass up

also does the download come with the record itself or is it a instant download because i need to listen to this now!

It comes with the record, but you can stream the record right now:

http://weatherbox.bandcamp.com

• 2 weeks later...
is anyone going out to the cleveland show tonight with sainthood reps ? I don't get out of work until 9 and i'm an hour away. but i know most of the time shows at now thats class get started late. Hoping i can at least catch the 'box

I'll be there! Show doesn't start till 9 and it's a 5-band bill; you should get there in plenty of time to see Weatherbox (I believe they're playing last).

Going to the Lansing show tomorrow night and hoping to pick up a copy. Life has gotten in the way every other time I wanted to see them, so I'm thrilled to finally get the chance and maybe nab a wicked looking piece of wax. Can't fucking wait for the American Art vinyl. It's such a tragic error that it was never pressed before.

Going to the Lansing show tomorrow night and hoping to pick up a copy. Life has gotten in the way every other time I wanted to see them, so I'm thrilled to finally get the chance and maybe nab a wicked looking piece of wax. Can't fucking wait for the American Art vinyl. It's such a tragic error that it was never pressed before.

Awesome! The band actually just got CDs of the new EP, too, and they're selling them for $5, if that's your thing. And American Art is still in the works, I'm hoping for an early-2012 release. (The artwork is taking forevvvvver.)

• 5 months later...