a questionnaire about punx

so, i decided to do this anthropology paper on punk rock. basically why some people get into punk, what changes it has had on their life, and other stuff like that (i'm using punk as a blanket statement for all types of 'alternative' music).

i put together a few questions, and if anyone here has some time and would wanna help, i'd appreciate it. i know beggars can't be choosers, but please don't make the answers be like, one sentence long. if you are willing to participate pm your email address and i'll send it out tonight. please use this thread to reflect on anything related to this topic, i'm very interested in reading all of your comments.

thanks, james

thanks again everyone!

i'm getting superb responses from everyone.

everyone consistently talks about the same thing, and that's unity. whether it's being lifted up by your arm at a hardcore show or being able to instantly relate to someone through music...it's just fan-fucking-tastic.

lets get some discussion going in here too!

Guest genericinsight
i'll pm you, and be from a girls point of view, if you'd like?

haha I guess mine could have been from a girl's point of view too, but I don't really view it that way.

Guest genericinsight

haha I guess mine could have been from a girl's point of view too, but I don't really view it that way.

i didn't even see that you had replied. my bad on that.

its fine, everyone around here seems to think I'm a dude anyways.

• 5 weeks later...