Man overboard "real talk" on Maroon

tannerbnd

I ordered mine in that May 10th week as well. STILL NOTHING. I've contacted Jeff 4 or 5 different times and he's replied 2 or 3. He was decent about responding on VC for awhile, but it's been over a month since he's updated anything. Finally, I asked him to just cancel the order--again, he'd "take care of it in the next couple days." It's been so long, I'd rather just get the new one.

Hey guys, no one "got jacked" we contacted everyone albeit a while ago about how we were shorted a bunch of copies that we ordered of this and didn't find out til it was too late because the boxes were labeled incorrectly. It's taken forever to get them but they're finally shipping to us this week. Really sorry for how long its taken.

i ordered the 2 pack and was refunded for the maroon copy and was super bummed about it, maybe theyll have an extra or 2 when they get the new ones in? i hope :/

Yeah that was ordered way later than anyone else, and I didn't want anyone else to have to wait as long as it was taking. Sorry!

no worries i understand why i was refunded just hoping you have an extra so i can scoop it up!

Yeah that was ordered way later than anyone else, and I didn't want anyone else to have to wait as long as it was taking. Sorry!

no worries i understand why i was refunded just hoping you have an extra so i can scoop it up!

@adamrfox @runforcover Jeff, just finally cancel my order that I've been trying to let go of and let this guy order the one I have coming. That way I can go get Mixed Signals. PLEASE! WE CAN ALL WIN HERE! :)

@adamrfox @runforcover Jeff, just finally cancel my order that I've been trying to let go of and let this guy order the one I have coming. That way I can go get Mixed Signals. PLEASE! WE CAN ALL WIN HERE! :)

that would be amazing and i would owe you haha

that would be amazing and i would owe you haha

I guess we'll find out whenever Jeff sees this!