Creator-Destructor Test Pressing Give Away Week!

Hey Guys!

We are super excited to announce that next week we will have a special test press giveaway in our online store! Starting on Monday, we will be announcing a particular vinyl release each day, and 2 customers who order from our online store that day will receive a copy of that title's test pressing. This will continue until Friday, so that means FIVE of our titles will have test pressings given away!

The announcements of specific test pressings will be posted on our Facebook page daily, so if you haven't "liked" us on there yet, do so now by clicking here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creator-Destructor-Records/281868423801 This is going to be an awesome giveaway, and two lucky customers who order on each day will receive that day's title's test pressing... Now just wait for Monday!

I noticed that nothing was announced for Friday. Are you going to be doing it at another time?

We ran into a snag with our online store last Friday, which is why there was no test pressing giveaway. However, we will be giving TWO copies of VYGR's "Hypersleep" away with orders placed today in our BRAND NEW online store! Click the link below and order away!

www.creatordestructor.bigcartel.com

I noticed that nothing was announced for Friday. Are you going to be doing it at another time?

We ran into a snag with our online store last Friday, which is why there was no test pressing giveaway. However, we will be giving TWO copies of VYGR's "Hypersleep" away with orders placed today in our BRAND NEW online store! Click the link below and order away!

Sweet. I went ahead and made another order for a different color of Hypersleep. Like the guy mentioned above, the Paypal checkout wouldn't add the shipping price in. Let me know what I need to do about that. My order name is under Brian Flores.

Sweet. I went ahead and made another order for a different color of Hypersleep. Like the guy mentioned above, the Paypal checkout wouldn't add the shipping price in. Let me know what I need to do about that. My order name is under Brian Flores.

The checkout issue should be fixed as of now, sorry about that! But Brian, don't worry about adding any extra cost for shipping. You are in Sacramento, which should only be a few dollars to ship media mail.

Thanks again guys!

ooh, shifted to a bigcartel, nice. the store didn't charge me shipping once it transferred me to paypal, let me know if you want me to paypal you some extra for shipping:)

Don't worry about it Shaun! Lord knows you've placed enough orders with us! ;)

And for future reference, the shipping issue is now fixed in the store!

Best,

Ben

The checkout issue should be fixed as of now, sorry about that! But Brian, don't worry about adding any extra cost for shipping. You are in Sacramento, which should only be a few dollars to ship media mail.

Thanks again guys!

I really appreciate that but I also feel bad so if you want to send me an invoice manually, I'll be more than happy to pay it. Fingers crossed for a VYGR TP.

Thanks for all the orders, people! Expect your packages sometime this week!

Also, for those of you who follow our ongoings, THE STEREO STATE's new album "Have All My Friends Gone Deaf?" is now streaming in FULL at http://thepunksite.com/stereostate.php

This record is amazing, and highly recommended if you like Samiam, Lifetime, etc. Do it to it!