PO Cynic "Carbon-Based Anatomy"

dobski

I was trying to get Roadrunner to license a repress of Cynic to my label, but their entire catalog is licensed to Cargo Records. I haven't approached Cargo about it yet. I'm assuming they'll either shoot me down or want some ridiculous license fee for it. But, you never know.

give it a shot! it doesn't hurt to ask

• 2 months later...

Hadn't received my 10'' colored EP and couldn't check the status so I e-mailed Season of Mist yesterday, they responded saying my order got deleted from the database and now the thing is out of stock. "Feel free to order something else." Oh WOW, I will feel free jackass, no discount offer, nothing. Amateurs.

Hadn't received my 10'' colored EP and couldn't check the status so I e-mailed Season of Mist yesterday, they responded saying my order got deleted from the database and now the thing is out of stock. "Feel free to order something else." Oh WOW, I will feel free jackass, no discount offer, nothing. Amateurs.

wow... i still haven't gotten mine. but i did get an email saying it will go out shortly

My reply to the "Feel free to order something else" e-mail:

That's all? "Feel free to order something else"? Will I get a discount? Am I on the waiting list to get another EP should one come back in stock? As a long time Cynic fan who thought they were preordering something really special for their collection, this irks me to say the least. I hope you guys get your shit together.

Their response:

Considering it’s not really our fault if a computer crashed, considering we didn’t steal you and above all considering how rude is the end of your email, yes, that’s all.

Go customer service!