Man Overboard Self Titled Pressing Info?

adamrfox

then what color is the hot topic one going to be....

according to this (which is where i got pressing info)

http://losttapestore.com/manoverboard/discolyrics/man-overboard-self-titled-info-lyrics/

camo is /1000 but merchnow says coke bottle is /1000

and if camo is /500 on tour then the other /500 in hot topic maybe?

Guest threegcoalman
then what color is the hot topic one going to be....

according to this (which is where i got pressing info)

http://losttapestore.com/manoverboard/discolyrics/man-overboard-self-titled-info-lyrics/

camo is /1000 but merchnow says coke bottle is /1000

and if camo is /500 on tour then the other /500 in hot topic maybe?

I did see on Merchnow that you could get the orange swirl with one of the bigger preorder packages

I ordered the orange swirl one and they sent me the coke bottle green one. I emailed them and in order to get the one I ordered I have to go through leaps and hurdles and shit. I don't want to risk ordering the orange one again for fear that I will get the same bullshit. I'm worried for my Transit lp that I ordered. I have a feeling they are just going to send me the grey marble one just because they can.

• 3 weeks later...
got this in the mail today, also got the wrong color. damn! the invoice says "orange/green splatter", which is what I ordered, but they sent me the coke bottle instead. argh.

got two copies of the yellow/clear Transit by mistake though..

Did you order the bundles?

I only ordered both the Tranist LP + 7" and the Man Overboard LP + 7" separately.

I also received the split colour of the Transit LP and the 7" just as I ordered it. But my order for the Man Overboard LP went wrong, too. I received the 7" as well, but they send clear instead of orange/green splatter...Same thing as you...My invoice also said orange/green splatter.

So I opened a ticket and sent an inquiry complaining about it. Then they told me they would send out another record on orange/green splatter...I won't be back home until next Thursday...So I cannot tell you whether it really worked.

As for my Transit LP it was still in the shrink-wrap, but they opened it...Maybe to check the colour...My Man Overboard LP was still sealed when I received it.

this was my response to them when they wanted me to send back the wrong color that they sent me

Just forget it. That's too much work. Plus I don't have a printer. I would reorder the correct color, but you'd probably send me the least limited version again. I guess I can assume I'm going to run into the same problem with the Transit lp I ordered, being as I didn't order a bundle. It sucks that you guys just send out whatever color you want. I've heard of way too many instances where this has happened to other people.

and this was their response to me

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I assure you that this was nothing but a simple mix up, most vinyl comes unlabeled from the manufacturer so we take precautions to separate by color but it seems this is one order we made a mistake on. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience!

Yeah, right. Seems they really dropped the ball on the MO orders, but the Transit orders went smoothly.

that sucks. I emailed them too, but I'm guessing I'll end up with the coke bottle one of Man Overboard. sending back the record will cost a fortune from Norway and it's just too much of a hassle. oh well. not that big of a deal, but it's annoying when stuff like that happens.

also, I didn't order the bundle, just the records separately, following a link I found on here. they were all still in shrink wrap and both Transit records were the right color, as was the This is Hell one.

wow, Merchnow were super quick to respond. told me to email them a code that could be found on my invoice along with a photo of the record and they would send me the right one. really hope that works out! now I just need to find that code on there, don't really know what they mean.. will just take a photo of the invoice as well I guess.

wow, Merchnow were super quick to respond. told me to email them a code that could be found on my invoice along with a photo of the record and they would send me the right one. really hope that works out! now I just need to find that code on there, don't really know what they mean.. will just take a photo of the invoice as well I guess.

I'm emailing them again then. I want the right color. If they are going to do it for some people, they need to do it for the others that got screwed too.

I'm emailing them again then. I want the right color. If they are going to do it for some people. They need to do it for the others that got screwed too.

Totally, do that. I'm guessing they didn't ask me to send it back since I live in Norway, but not sure. if they ask me to, I'd rather pay for the coke bottle clear one and keep that too.

Totally, do that. I'm guessing they didn't ask me to send it back since I live in Norway, but not sure. if they ask me to, I'd rather pay for the coke bottle clear one and keep that too.

I totally forgot about the picture I had to take of the record. ;)

They didn't want me to send back the clear copy as well, as it was their fault sending the wrong colour I guess.

• 4 weeks later...