BTBAM - Silent Circus 2xLP Reissue

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't find colors or this around here. Oh well

Colors is all out in stores already so if your local stores dont have it yet they wont be getting it.

There's still a few Silent Circus LPs to get sent out to stores still so its possible some might show up in your area.

Cool man, thanks.

Sucks regarding the colors, but oh well. That red silent circus looks nice, which is why i want it, ha

Colors is all out in stores already so if your local stores dont have it yet they wont be getting it.

There's still a few Silent Circus LPs to get sent out to stores still so its possible some might show up in your area.

Cool man, thanks.

Sucks regarding the colors, but oh well. That red silent circus looks nice, which is why i want it, ha

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Mp3CDs/Vinyl//Between+The+Buried+And+Me+-+Colors+Double+Vinyl+LP-362556.jsp

Still available here, if you want to pick one up online. I assume it will still be in stock on HT.com when Silent Circus goes up for sale which I expect to be any day now.

I was excited for this but I don't really dig any of the colors. I wish Victory would get over their obsession with Clear and Black Smoke.

At this point it's starting to feel like the signature "rare variant" (similar to Relapse's clear pressings)... which is kind of cool on one hand. But on the other - which I agree with, a bit more - it's getting a little stale.

Hopefully that Victory intern on VC reads this and forwards it to the big man.