got robbed again, looking for an ipod

imaminorthreat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one that's a 40G but it has something wrong with the FireWire Connection. It still works, but sometimes you have to press play a few times before it registers. I know it's not 60+G, but I'd be willing to sell it for $10 or trade for a record.

It's up to you. I never use it, and it would be something to at least get you by.

I'll take this for $10+ shipping.

Honestly, I had a roommate who delivered pizza at one point while I was a barista at a coffee shop. He had a great sense of direction and just drove around listening to music all day while delivering pies. I often found myself extremely jealous of him for that.

I live right at the border of Humboldt and Wicker but can run the iPod up to you - I'm up near the Double Door nearly every day.

I might take you up on that. Holy shit, did you do that white mystery flyer for the show on the 28th??? Alex gave me onea those last time i bumped into her hahaha. Awesome.

Delivering pizza's has been good to me. But, it's not something that you can sustainably do forever. Er, well... I know some people who have... but.... that's just not the life for me. Lou Mal's attracts a higher class clientele which do tend to tip well, but the company is run by complete and utter assholes. Also, it's pretty dangerous if you really think about it. I've been hit in alleys, i've caught black ice and hit other cars. Bicycling in the city is SERIOUSLY fuckin dangerous. I bike alot myself, but I am always afraid of hitting and killing negligent bike riders... which is the entirety of wicker park and logan square. I've gotta full time office job now, but I'm still slingin pizza's on the side at least for the rest of football season.

Dude yeah, it took me nearly three days to finish that poster from start to finish (the colors weren't that fun at times). Did she give you one of the posters that got printed on the heavier card stock? I hate how show posters are so disposable now and I'd like to see them return to being things folks outside of collectors like all of us actually want to use as art on their walls. Are you going to that show? I'm gonna be starting work on two more posters for them for two Hideout shows they have coming up in December and January.

Let me know sometime about if you want to borrow the iPod and I can either run it up to you or you can swing by my place and grab it (I'm literally a two minute drive from Lou's).

I have one that's a 40G but it has something wrong with the FireWire Connection. It still works, but sometimes you have to press play a few times before it registers. I know it's not 60+G, but I'd be willing to sell it for $10 or trade for a record.

It's up to you. I never use it, and it would be something to at least get you by.

I'll take this for $10+ shipping.

Honestly, I had a roommate who delivered pizza at one point while I was a barista at a coffee shop. He had a great sense of direction and just drove around listening to music all day while delivering pies. I often found myself extremely jealous of him for that.

I live right at the border of Humboldt and Wicker but can run the iPod up to you - I'm up near the Double Door nearly every day.

I might take you up on that. Holy shit, did you do that white mystery flyer for the show on the 28th??? Alex gave me onea those last time i bumped into her hahaha. Awesome.

Delivering pizza's has been good to me. But, it's not something that you can sustainably do forever. Er, well... I know some people who have... but.... that's just not the life for me. Lou Mal's attracts a higher class clientele which do tend to tip well, but the company is run by complete and utter assholes. Also, it's pretty dangerous if you really think about it. I've been hit in alleys, i've caught black ice and hit other cars. Bicycling in the city is SERIOUSLY fuckin dangerous. I bike alot myself, but I am always afraid of hitting and killing negligent bike riders... which is the entirety of wicker park and logan square. I've gotta full time office job now, but I'm still slingin pizza's on the side at least for the rest of football season.

Dude yeah, it took me nearly three days to finish that poster from start to finish (the colors weren't that fun at times). Did she give you one of the posters that got printed on the heavier card stock? I hate how show posters are so disposable now and I'd like to see them return to being things folks outside of collectors like all of us actually want to use as art on their walls. Are you going to that show? I'm gonna be starting work on two more posters for them for two Hideout shows they have coming up in December and January.

Let me know sometime about if you want to borrow the iPod and I can either run it up to you or you can swing by my place and grab it (I'm literally a two minute drive from Lou's).

Dude, you're preachin to the choir. I've been collecting screen printed posters pretty hard for about the past 3 years or so. I've got this massive collection, but now I'm trying to find frames for everything.... which is expensive/shitty/difficult. I haven't seen one of yours on the heavier stock, but I'd like to. Alex just gave me this little tiny photo copied one. it's like... maybe 2 inches by 2 inches.

I'll definitely be at that show.

Dude, you're preachin to the choir. I've been collecting screen printed posters pretty hard for about the past 3 years or so. I've got this massive collection, but now I'm trying to find frames for everything.... which is expensive/shitty/difficult. I haven't seen one of yours on the heavier stock, but I'd like to. Alex just gave me this little tiny photo copied one. it's like... maybe 2 inches by 2 inches.

I've got some potential people lined up through craigslist. If they don't come through I'll definitely take one of you three up on your offers. Thanks to all of you for lookin out, I really appreciate it.

I work for Lou Malnati's at the carryout/delivery only location in wicker park... right by double door. If you live in humboldt, logan square, ukranian village, or wicker... and you like Lou Mal's, chances are I've brought you a pizza before. I personally can't stand our pizza. I've also previously worked for a joint called taylor made in little italy and i worked for tomato head in lincoln park and the west loop. I have waaaaayyyyy to much experience delivering pizza hahaha.

Definitely had Lou's delivered to my buddies place in Wicker Park.

I've got some potential people lined up through craigslist. If they don't come through I'll definitely take one of you three up on your offers. Thanks to all of you for lookin out, I really appreciate it.

I work for Lou Malnati's at the carryout/delivery only location in wicker park... right by double door. If you live in humboldt, logan square, ukranian village, or wicker... and you like Lou Mal's, chances are I've brought you a pizza before. I personally can't stand our pizza. I've also previously worked for a joint called taylor made in little italy and i worked for tomato head in lincoln park and the west loop. I have waaaaayyyyy to much experience delivering pizza hahaha.

Getting robbed sucks. My car was broken into a couple weeks back, lost about $200 worth of stuff. Hope it works out for you dude

thanks titus! my apartment got robbed last month. we lost 2 laptops, an x box, laundry quarters, a digital camera and around 500 dollars in cash. who the fuck steals shit? that's just fucked up. the most annoying part is that now i'm gonna have to get that fucking window fixed on my car.

Getting robbed sucks. My car was broken into a couple weeks back, lost about $200 worth of stuff. Hope it works out for you dude

thanks titus! my apartment got robbed last month. we lost 2 laptops, an x box, laundry quarters, a digital camera and around 500 dollars in cash. who the fuck steals shit? that's just fucked up. the most annoying part is that now i'm gonna have to get that fucking window fixed on my car.

The dudes at reckless on milwaukee know me by site because we both do discounts if you work in the neighborhood. So they always see me comin and they're like... FAHKIN LOU'S LOU'S! It's pretty funny.

The dudes at reckless on milwaukee know me by site because we both do discounts if you work in the neighborhood. So they always see me comin and they're like... FAHKIN LOU'S LOU'S! It's pretty funny.

If you want one and have a couple bucks to spare (color prints on the heavier card stock are a bit pricy), I can run one off for you at 11x17 - that's if you enjoy the show. hahah.

I wonder if I qualify for that neighborhood discount since I have a small business and live right on the border of WP and HP.

If you want one and have a couple bucks to spare (color prints on the heavier card stock are a bit pricy), I can run one off for you at 11x17 - that's if you enjoy the show. hahah.

I wonder if I qualify for that neighborhood discount since I have a small business and live right on the border of WP and HP.

@Kriss, you probably do. I put in an occasional shift at Odd Obsession in Bucktown and seemingly qualify for the 'neighborhood' discount (from the dudes at Reckless who know me, anyway).

make sure to ask one of the dudes that's been there a while about it (but not Connelly, unless you've got a rapport with him). i'd advise asking Gar, Magas, Dan, or Cortland.

@minor - what kind of phone do you have? ie does it have an mp3 player on it?

@Kriss, you probably do. I put in an occasional shift at Odd Obsession in Bucktown and seemingly qualify for the 'neighborhood' discount (from the dudes at Reckless who know me, anyway).

make sure to ask one of the dudes that's been there a while about it (but not Connelly, unless you've got a rapport with him). i'd advise asking Gar, Magas, Dan, or Cortland.

I worship odd obsession. My phone is shitty and does not have an mp3 player on it unfortunately. I need to get onea those newfangled space phones that all the kids are using these days. or an eyephone.

I worship odd obsession. My phone is shitty and does not have an mp3 player on it unfortunately. I need to get onea those newfangled space phones that all the kids are using these days. or an eyephone.

I've bought a couple of bootlegs from Odd Obsession. That place intimidates the mess out of me because of how vast it all is. I love going in there and looking around and while I'm doing so, hearing girls from Lincoln Park or Lakeview stumbling in - 'uhhh hey, do you guys have a copy of Wedding Crashers?'

I've bought a couple of bootlegs from Odd Obsession. That place intimidates the mess out of me because of how vast it all is. I love going in there and looking around and while I'm doing so, hearing girls from Lincoln Park or Lakeview stumbling in - 'uhhh hey, do you guys have a copy of Wedding Crashers?'