Foo Fighters Preorders on Amazon?

j67ab

Really glad to see Colour getting a repress, looks like there are going to be loads around so will probably hold out incase for some weird reason the sound is junk on it, sure I'll pick it up at some point though.

With you on that. Hopefully they've remastered it for vinyl!

IIRC the original press for The Colour and the Shape sounds great, TINLTL could be much better. One by One sounds ok, I'm curious to hear the new press though. The 2x10" was alright, the UK 12" I'd put in the same park as TINLTL.

Really glad to see Colour getting a repress, looks like there are going to be loads around so will probably hold out incase for some weird reason the sound is junk on it, sure I'll pick it up at some point though.

IIRC the original press for The Colour and the Shape sounds great, TINLTL could be much better. One by One sounds ok, I'm curious to hear the new press though. The 2x10" was alright, the UK 12" I'd put in the same park as TINLTL.

I'm sure the OP of Colour sounds great but you won't catch me paying that much for any record! If the new pressing is decent I will be getting it at some point, been a bit heavy on the old bank account over the last month or so though so anything that can wait will have to.

I'm sure the OP of Colour sounds great but you won't catch me paying that much for any record! If the new pressing is decent I will be getting it at some point, been a bit heavy on the old bank account over the last month or so though so anything that can wait will have to.

I think YFW is 11/29, these are 11/21.

Hot Topic will have all these Foo Fighters LPs as well as an exclusive color on the YFW LP

shocked it took you 3 pages to try and drum up sales for Shit Topic

LOL, what kind of douche hangs around a message board for the sole purpose of talking shit about everything? Nice life dude.

Hot Topic will have all these Foo Fighters LPs as well as an exclusive color on the YFW LP

LOL, what kind of douche hangs around a message board for the sole purpose of talking shit about everything? Nice life dude.

what kind of grown man says "LOL." and everything? far more threads i stay out of than go into. keep being butt hurt over me thoug

what kind of grown man says "LOL." and everything? far more threads i stay out of than go into. keep being butt hurt over me thoug

Oh my God. This gets released the same day as "Your Favorite Weapon." That is incredible.

I would love buy those Foo colored lps from HT but shipping cost you have for europe is too much high...

Oh my God. This gets released the same day as "Your Favorite Weapon." That is incredible.

I would love buy those Foo colored lps from HT but shipping cost you have for europe is too much high...

Sorry, I wish I could fix that for you but unfortunately its out of my control.

Sorry, I wish I could fix that for you but unfortunately its out of my control.