Foo Fighters Preorders on Amazon?

j67ab

Ordered all 4, 95 bucks for four albums! Thank god for prime! Hopefully these go down a little bit because Amazon will reimburse for the additional cost. They just refunded me 4 bucks for the league season 2 because of the price drop.

Which ones you order? They've got S/T, The Colour & The Shape, There Is Nothing Left To Lose, One By One, In Your Honour and Skin & Bones all up. Tempted by all of them, but can't afford atm :(

Ordered all 4, 95 bucks for four albums! Thank god for prime! Hopefully these go down a little bit because Amazon will reimburse for the additional cost. They just refunded me 4 bucks for the league season 2 because of the price drop.

Which ones you order? They've got S/T, The Colour & The Shape, There Is Nothing Left To Lose, One By One, In Your Honour and Skin & Bones all up. Tempted by all of them, but can't afford atm :(

The only Foo Fighters vinyl I have is Medium Rare from the last Record Store Day. I'm considering putting the rest on my credit card. It looks like they have the Greatest Hits, Echoes..., and Wasting Light ready to ship and the rest are pre-order. Total in my cart is 196.85 with Free Prime Shipping. Worth it? Hmm...

The only Foo Fighters vinyl I have is Medium Rare from the last Record Store Day. I'm considering putting the rest on my credit card. It looks like they have the Greatest Hits, Echoes..., and Wasting Light ready to ship and the rest are pre-order. Total in my cart is 196.85 with Free Prime Shipping. Worth it? Hmm...

S/T, The Colour & The Shape, There Is Nothing Left To Lose, One By One

I know I'm going to order In Your Honour but that can wait a week or two. Or until I don't feel horrible about dropping 100 bucks on 4 records hahaha

S/T, The Colour & The Shape, There Is Nothing Left To Lose, One By One

I know I'm going to order In Your Honour but that can wait a week or two. Or until I don't feel horrible about dropping 100 bucks on 4 records hahaha