Acetates and Test Pressing

have a some, used to have Alot more but sold them all in the great variant/test purge of 2010-2011.

Most of these are part of a collection (Guttermouth, Steinways and related bands, Propagandhi, and straight face), but i have the Connie Dungs, Joykiller and the Punk O Rama tests because those are some of my favorite records and they were also cheap.

• Be My Doppelganger - Get Alive LP Pink [Test Press #29/50]

• Connie Dungs - Missy And Johnny 7" Black [Test Press /8] Harmless Records

• Dead Fucking Last - Tony's War 2x 7" Black [Test Press] Grand Royal

• Fed Up! / Addvice for Addicts - Split 7" Black [Test Press] Fearless Records

• Guttermouth / Nonsence - Split 7" Black [Test Press] Custodial Records

• Guttermouth - Balls 7" Black [Test Press] Dr. Strange Records

• Guttermouth - Puke 7" Black [Test Press] Dr. Strange Records

• Guttermouth - Full Length LP Black [Test Press] Dr. Strange Records

• Houseboat - Processing Complaints 7" Black [Test Press #3/10] Traffic Street Records

• Joykiller - Joykiller LP Black Test Press Epitaph Records

• Necro - Gory Days 2x 12" Black [Test Pressing]

• Short Attention - Clever, Maddening, Annoying 7" Black Test Press Cold Feet Records

• Steinways, The - Missed the Boat 10" Black Cheeseburger & Fries Pack #4/5 Test press [/10]

• Steinways, The / Peabodies - Split 7" Black Test Press Incessant Drip

• Steinways, The / The Varsity Weirdos - Split (It's Alive Wedding) 7" Black Test Press [/5] It's Alive Records

• Steinways, The - Art of The Underground Vol 27 7" Black Test Press [2/3] AOTU Records

• Steinways, The - Rocket Surgery 7" Black Test Press [1/3] Don Giovanni

• Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe 7" Black Test Press [/5] It's Alive Records

• Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing LP Black [Tour/Test Press 47/97] Cold Feet Records

• Straight Faced - Confidence 7" Black [Test Press /6] Victory Records

• Straight Faced - Conditioned LP Black Test Press Epitaph Records

• Ten Foot Pole - Insider LP Black Test Press Epitaph Records

• Whatever - Snack Time 7" Black Test Press Dr. Strange Records

• Whatever - Youngsters LP Black Test Press Dr Strange Records

• V/A - Better Read Than Dead - Propagandhi, J Church, NOFX, Snuff, Napalm Death, Pitchshifter, Chumbawumba, Spazz, Wayne Kramer… 2x 12" Black Test Press

• V/A - Dangerous Intersections IV - Rumspringer, Barrakudda McMurder, Strait A's, Like Bats 7" Black [Test Press, Different Cover #8/10] Traffic Street Records

• V/A - No Borders - LP Black Test Press Surburban Home Records

• V/A - Play At Your Own Risk Vol 2 - Quincy Punx, The Crumbs, Blackfork, Annie & Candy Clutz, Second Hand, pud, Slackers, Chickenhead, Les Turds, Teamsters, Propagandhi and I Spy 2x 7" & 5" Black Test Press Recess Records

• V/A - Punk O Rama - Bad Religion, NOFX, Rancid, Offspring, Pennywise, Total Chaos, RKL, Down By Law, Wayne Kramer, Ten Foot Pole, SNFU LP Black Test Press

• V/A - Teenage Kicks - Propagandhi, Bollweevils, 88 Fingers Louie, Squirtgun, Sicko 10" + 7" Black [Test Press 5/300] Custodial Records

EDIT: Just realized i have more tests... I have all the Night Bird and Psyched to Die tests and rejected tests, and there are probably more that i am spacing on.

I've got a few tests. I enjoy them, but I don't feel they're necessary for "complete collections."

I have:

The Gaslight Anthem - Tumblin' Dice 7" /?

Fake Problems - Real Ghosts Caught On Tape /?

Fake Problems - Soulless 7" /?

Under The Influence Vol. 1 - Fake Problems/Look Mexico 7" /10

Under The Influence Vol. 15 - Cheap Girls/Noise By Numbers 7" on yellow /20

Andrew W.K./Riverboat Gamblers split 7" /?

Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire - black vinyl, #3/10(/13 total, 10 black and 3 grey)

The Hold Steady - Milk Crate Mosh 7" 8/10 (also, one of the 10 rejected tests were thrown in)

New Found Glory - Tip of the Iceberg - picture disc test press, 8/25

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends - /?

Thursday - Full Collapse - black /7?

Tim Barry - 28th and Stonewall - grey marble, 8/25

Some cost a ton, others not so much. PRice points all depend on what you want. I've had fun getting what I've gotten, and when I started to sell off things, I had mentioned to my wife about letting go of one, and she even told me that when I go to buy stuff back when we have extra cash lying around, that i probably wouldn't get the test press for as much as I want to buy it for and I should probably hold onto it.

If you ever decide to let go of that New Found Glory test, please keep me in mind!

I've got a few tests. I enjoy them, but I don't feel they're necessary for "complete collections."

I have:

Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire - black vinyl, #3/10(/13 total, 10 black and 3 grey)

The Hold Steady - Milk Crate Mosh 7" 8/10 (also, one of the 10 rejected tests were thrown in)

Some cost a ton, others not so much. PRice points all depend on what you want. I've had fun getting what I've gotten, and when I started to sell off things, I had mentioned to my wife about letting go of one, and she even told me that when I go to buy stuff back when we have extra cash lying around, that i probably wouldn't get the test press for as much as I want to buy it for and I should probably hold onto it.

If you ever decide to let go of that New Found Glory test, please keep me in mind!

I have:

Collections that I'm close to never* going to break up are Gaslight Anthem, New Found Glory, Fake Problems, Jimmy Eat World, The Hold Steady and any signed stuff and tests.

The NFG Test press, in addition to having those two strikes on it already, is fully signed. So with that said, there are still 24 left for you to get your hands on.

Sorry!

*I could say never, but if I'm in such financial trouble that family won't even help, then I'll have no choice, will I? Haven't gotten there, and God willing, I won't ever get there. but that's why I don't just say "never."

I have:

Collections that I'm close to never* going to break up are Gaslight Anthem, New Found Glory, Fake Problems, Jimmy Eat World, The Hold Steady and any signed stuff and tests.

The NFG Test press, in addition to having those two strikes on it already, is fully signed. So with that said, there are still 24 left for you to get your hands on.

Sorry!

*I could say never, but if I'm in such financial trouble that family won't even help, then I'll have no choice, will I? Haven't gotten there, and God willing, I won't ever get there. but that's why I don't just say "never."

Sorry!

There is indeed 24 left out there! That's a pretty good way to look at it, I see my tests the same way, they will be there if i'm ever in a financially tight spot! Couldn't imagine letting go of any right now though..

Sorry!

There is indeed 24 left out there! That's a pretty good way to look at it, I see my tests the same way, they will be there if i'm ever in a financially tight spot! Couldn't imagine letting go of any right now though..

i really like collecting tests... besides all my label stuff..

meat puppets - huevos

bomb the music industry - get warmer

bomb the music industry - scrambles

bomb the music industry/mustard plug - under the influence

bomb the music industry/laura stevenson - split

mu330 - press

andrew jackson jihad - people who eat people

lemuria - get better

against me - reinventing axl rose "rejected"

against me - reinventing axl rose b-side only

against me - reinventing axl rose - blue screened cover

against me - reinventing axl rose - red screened cover

against me - reinventing axl rose - split black/white with chiboard cover

against me - disco before the breakdown

against me - sink florida sink

against me - cavalier eternal (2 different presses)

atom and his package - making love

atom and his packahe - society of people named elihu

fracture - discography

o pioneers!!! - black mambas

dave hillyard and the rocksteady 7

and i think im missing a few things in there too

i really like collecting tests... besides all my label stuff..

meat puppets - huevos

bomb the music industry - get warmer

bomb the music industry - scrambles

bomb the music industry/mustard plug - under the influence

bomb the music industry/laura stevenson - split

mu330 - press

andrew jackson jihad - people who eat people

lemuria - get better

against me - reinventing axl rose "rejected"

against me - reinventing axl rose b-side only

against me - reinventing axl rose - blue screened cover

against me - reinventing axl rose - red screened cover

against me - reinventing axl rose - split black/white with chiboard cover

against me - disco before the breakdown

against me - sink florida sink

against me - cavalier eternal (2 different presses)

atom and his package - making love

atom and his packahe - society of people named elihu

fracture - discography

o pioneers!!! - black mambas

dave hillyard and the rocksteady 7

and i think im missing a few things in there too

I own the following test pressings:

Common Rider - Thief In A Sleeping Town 7" /5 - Lookout! Records

Devils Brigade - Self-titled 12" - Rancid Records

Moral Crux - Victim Of Hype 7" #5/7 - Mutant Pop Records

Moral Crux - Self-titled LP (2008 repress) #11/15 - Jailhouse! Records

Moral Crux - Pop Culture Assassins LP - #15/15 - Jailhouse! Records

MU330 - Press LP - #3/13 - Asian Man Records

Oblivion - Stop Thief LP /10 - Johann's Face Records

Operation Ivy - Energy LP (pic disc) - Rancid Records

Rancid - Self-titled 7" /5 - Lookout! Records

Rancid - Rancid (1993) LP (pic disc) - Rancid Records

Rancid - Let's Go LP (pic disc) Rancid Records

Rancid - Life Won't Wait 2xLP /5 - Epitaph Records

Rancid - Life Won't Wait LP (pic disc) - Rancid Records

Rancid - Rancid (2000) LP (pic disc) - Rancid Records

Rancid - Sick Sick World 12" - Rancid Records

Red Fish - A Broken Light 7" /5 - Fearless Records

Saint Alvia (Cartel) - Joxner (gray marble) - Paper + Plastick Records

Hellmouth/Explode And Make Up - Split 7" (Weezer ripoff cover) - Underground Communique Records

Walker/Back Of Dave - Split 7" - Polyvinyl Records

Various Artists - Can Of Pork 2xLP - Lookout! Records

Various Artists - Liverache: Tales From The Liver's Edge 2xLP - Very Small Records

don't think I missed any

I own the following test pressings:

Common Rider - Thief In A Sleeping Town 7" /5 - Lookout! Records

Devils Brigade - Self-titled 12" - Rancid Records

Moral Crux - Victim Of Hype 7" #5/7 - Mutant Pop Records

Moral Crux - Self-titled LP (2008 repress) #11/15 - Jailhouse! Records

Moral Crux - Pop Culture Assassins LP - #15/15 - Jailhouse! Records

MU330 - Press LP - #3/13 - Asian Man Records

Oblivion - Stop Thief LP /10 - Johann's Face Records

Operation Ivy - Energy LP (pic disc) - Rancid Records

Rancid - Self-titled 7" /5 - Lookout! Records

Rancid - Rancid (1993) LP (pic disc) - Rancid Records

Rancid - Let's Go LP (pic disc) Rancid Records

Rancid - Life Won't Wait 2xLP /5 - Epitaph Records

Rancid - Life Won't Wait LP (pic disc) - Rancid Records

Rancid - Rancid (2000) LP (pic disc) - Rancid Records

Rancid - Sick Sick World 12" - Rancid Records

Red Fish - A Broken Light 7" /5 - Fearless Records

Saint Alvia (Cartel) - Joxner (gray marble) - Paper + Plastick Records

Hellmouth/Explode And Make Up - Split 7" (Weezer ripoff cover) - Underground Communique Records

Walker/Back Of Dave - Split 7" - Polyvinyl Records

Various Artists - Can Of Pork 2xLP - Lookout! Records

Various Artists - Liverache: Tales From The Liver's Edge 2xLP - Very Small Records

don't think I missed any

My girlfriend doesn't know a test from an LP and if it costs more money, she's even less likely to go along with it. The tests I have:

Brandtson - "Send Us A Signal" LP (Blue handmade screened jacket/orange marble vinyl - #2/5)

Brandtson - "Send Us A Signal" LP (Red handmade screened jacket/black vinyl - #15/20)

Lenz, Frank - "Brothers Who Are Breathing" b/w "Sexy Sixth" 7" (Black - #2/8)

Starflyer 59 - "Silver" LP (Tooth & Nail/Crossroads of America - x/10)

Starflyer 59 - "The Changing of the Guard" LP (w/ Bonus 7" test pressing/Tooth & Nail/Burnt Toast Vinyl/white vinyl - x/30)

Strongarm - "The Advent of a Miracle" LP (Second pressing/Blank Page Empire - #25/30)

this whole list makes me jealous. hahah.

My girlfriend doesn't know a test from an LP and if it costs more money, she's even less likely to go along with it. The tests I have:

Brandtson - "Send Us A Signal" LP (Blue handmade screened jacket/orange marble vinyl - #2/5)

Brandtson - "Send Us A Signal" LP (Red handmade screened jacket/black vinyl - #15/20)

Lenz, Frank - "Brothers Who Are Breathing" b/w "Sexy Sixth" 7" (Black - #2/8)

Starflyer 59 - "Silver" LP (Tooth & Nail/Crossroads of America - x/10)

Starflyer 59 - "The Changing of the Guard" LP (w/ Bonus 7" test pressing/Tooth & Nail/Burnt Toast Vinyl/white vinyl - x/30)

Strongarm - "The Advent of a Miracle" LP (Second pressing/Blank Page Empire - #25/30)

this whole list makes me jealous. hahah.