The Other "F" Word: Punk Dads Documentary

Intersting mix of participants in this flick.

THE OTHER F WORD

directed by Andrea Blaugrund Nevins

produced by Cristan Reilly and Andrea Blaugrund Nevins

IN THEATERS NOVEMBER 2ND, 2011

http://www.theotherfwordmovie.com/

This revealing and touching film asks what happens when a generation's ultimate anti-authoritarians -- punk rockers -- become society's ultimate authorities -- dads. With a large chorus of punk rock's leading men - Blink-182's Mark Hoppus, Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea, Rise Against's Tim McIlrath - THE OTHER F WORD follows Jim Lindberg, a 20-year veteran of the skate punk band Pennywise, on his hysterical and moving journey from belting his band's anthem "F--k Authority," to embracing his ultimately authoritarian role in mid-life: fatherhood.

Other dads featured in the film include skater Tony Hawk, Art Alexakis (Everclear), Mark Mothersbaugh (Devo), Tony Adolescent (The Adolescents), Fat Mike (NOFX), Lars Frederiksen (Rancid), and many others.

Intersting mix of participants in this flick.

THE OTHER F WORD

directed by Andrea Blaugrund Nevins

produced by Cristan Reilly and Andrea Blaugrund Nevins

IN THEATERS NOVEMBER 2ND, 2011

http://www.theotherfwordmovie.com/

This revealing and touching film asks what happens when a generation's ultimate anti-authoritarians -- punk rockers -- become society's ultimate authorities -- dads. With a large chorus of punk rock's leading men - Blink-182's Mark Hoppus, Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea, Rise Against's Tim McIlrath - THE OTHER F WORD follows Jim Lindberg, a 20-year veteran of the skate punk band Pennywise, on his hysterical and moving journey from belting his band's anthem "F--k Authority," to embracing his ultimately authoritarian role in mid-life: fatherhood.

Other dads featured in the film include skater Tony Hawk, Art Alexakis (Everclear), Mark Mothersbaugh (Devo), Tony Adolescent (The Adolescents), Fat Mike (NOFX), Lars Frederiksen (Rancid), and many others.

this movie will make me feel better about myself, and i'm always excited to get a peek at the personal life of musicians and artists i look up to.

people always give me dirty looks when i'm out in public in a leather jacket and ripped up band shirts, pushin' my kids in a shopping cart, so it's nice to know theres other dads out there that aren't much different than me, except these guys probably have a lot more money than i do.

this movie will make me feel better about myself, and i'm always excited to get a peek at the personal life of musicians and artists i look up to.

people always give me dirty looks when i'm out in public in a leather jacket and ripped up band shirts, pushin' my kids in a shopping cart, so it's nice to know theres other dads out there that aren't much different than me, except these guys probably have a lot more money than i do.

there's no reason to ever wear a leather jacket, that's why you're getting the stinkeyes.