Pre-orders up!!! FLASHLIGHTS "I'm Not Alone" LP

Yep. They only sent me part of my order and it took many emails with failed promises to finally get them to ship. On the plus side they were nice enough to send me an extra record for the looooong wait. I just hope they get more organized because there is only so much you can blame on the pressing plant.

Yep. They only sent me part of my order and it took many emails with failed promises to finally get them to ship. On the plus side they were nice enough to send me an extra record for the looooong wait. I just hope they get more organized because there is only so much you can blame on the pressing plant.

Yeah, you had the same experience. Over two weeks ago I was told I'd get a delivery confirmation number on Saturday. I politely turned down the offer of freebies since I try to only take what I pay for from small labels. So over two weeks later I have no responses, no records and no delivery confirmation.

No one should have to beg for months to get what they pay for so I'm frustrated as all hell. I've been nothing short of polite and patient. I'm encouraged that you go your item however. Thanks for responding.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been holding this one in. Yes. I got mine. It took forever and they were apologetic and sent me two extra LPs. The problem is that the test is scuffed and scratched to high hell.

I give a different standard to Tests than I do a brand new release. They've frequently been used, shifted and traveled wide distances. This copy passes nothing but the piece of shit test. It's a huge bummer after months and months.

I emailed Protagonist but never heard back. To be fair I phrased the email more in terms of I hope you figure shit out soon and learn from all these mistakes. I washed my hands of them after telling them of the fucked up copy. I mean there is no excuse good enough at this point. To not even say "sorry" is bullshit as well.

So yeah, I'll never order from them again. It is easily the worst small label experience I've had. I wish you all the luck in the world but don't get your hopes up for too much here man.