NOFX Longest Line Repress

xforlifex

Hey, I slept on this because well, I've been working 7 days striaght and didn't look at the computer for two days and the next thing I know they are all gone. Anyways just wondering if anyone who ordered an extra or two would be down to sell it. I don't want to pay an outrageous price for it because A) over a thousand were made and B) that record really, in all honesty, isn't that great. I want it for more nostalgic purposes. But I will pay 5-10 dollars over what it originally went for if that makes the deal any sweeter. Any help would be appreciated.

theres like 10 copies on ebay right now because people are scumbags...

I know and thats fucked up. Record collecting IS a way of making money to some people, not a fun hobby. Thats why I refuse to pay a lot for that record. Like I said, I fucked up and missed out, so I will pay a little more, but I'm not paying 50 bucks for that record. It's honestly not even that good, it's just one of the first punk cd's I ever bought and I'd like to have it on vinyl and I'd like to have a limited version for myself.

Guest kingbuzzo

I have an extra copy of this sitting here right now I can sell. My parents ordered one for my birthday and didn't let me know. Both copies I have are opened so I could check the color but only one has been played. If you want the unplayed one, PM me.

• 2 weeks later...