FS: Having a Baby in 2 weeks 100 Auctions on Ebay.

hillcrest

Bands:

Alkaline Trio

Bayside

Cursive

Every Time I Die

Copeland

Further Seems Forever

and more ....

We are having our first baby in 2 weeks and I need to clear out some records to raise some funds and make room for the new arrival. All these record I have listed are from my personal collection. It has been played and you can expect normal wear from being on an Ikea shelf for the past few years and occasionally being listened to. Purchased new and taken care of. Most all autions start at just $5. Your bids are much appreciated. Enjoy!

Answers:

I will consider an all out purchase of everything to make it easier on me as I am very limited on time with the date coming quick. Although I doubt anyone is interested in this deal. :)

I will combine shipping. I honestly have never sold any records before only purchased. I will be buying cardboard mailers most likely from uline or something and package the best I can.

Again only selling because I need money for baby. :)

Trades are also considered.

Shoot me messages if you like. All the best guys!

Congratulations! I myself have two little guys - four, and just about two - and have to say that it's life changing. This past year marked the first time I had a full night's sleep since our first was born, and my nerves have been shot beyond belief, patience tested, and ways of thinking changed. Yet it's all worth it. I'll take a look at your list now and hopefully will be able to pay it forward!

Thanks again for looking and bidding!

My goal was to raise $500 for the cause so I chose 100 auctions and placed them at $5 a piece. Fingers crossed. Dont know if I'll reach the goal as I dont have anything super rare on there.

ps. The wife loves brand new. Anyone reading that has an extra devil and god I would love to suprise her with a gift when the baby comes. She has her Deja in a death grip. :)

Definitely gonna be contributing some to the $500. Wether it be by buying stuff myself, or by bidding stuff up until its so expensive I no longer want it. :P Hoping we can work out a deal for my Devil and God though. :D Don't need two copies.

You better not do this on stuff I want.

And what stuff is that? And I didn't mean I'd intentionally bid it up, I just meant that I'd bid on stuff I want until the price gets too high or I win. Haha. I usually don't even bid if the price gets too high.

Ok all.

Lets work out a trade or something.

Im Looking for a copy of Brand New "the devil and god are raging inside me" . This will be my gift to the wife when the little guy comes. Like I mentioned she is the fan and bought Deja Entendu when it first came out but missed out on getting the devil and god.

Some things I am willing to part with of mine to get her this are:

Say Anything - is a real boy - orange double LP limited to 1,000

RX Bandits - resignation - white vinyl - purchased from the label a few years ago

Possibly my additional copy of Zao - where blood and fire bring rest.

I have a few other "maybes" if I need to.

Lets chat.

PM me.