TOM WAITS Nighthawks/Mule Var/BadAsMe @ Popmarket

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone ever get the cd that was supposed to come with this? I wrote them with no response and now just wrote them again.

If you didn't get the cd you should write them and maybe they will fix this. I just wanna be able to also listen to this in my car.

I emailed them and they said they were going to forward the request to the label...not holding my breath

Hi,

I'm sorry that the CD album was not accompanied with the bundle. I am happy to provide your requested replacement. I have created your Service Order: <>.

Did anyone ever get the cd that was supposed to come with this? I wrote them with no response and now just wrote them again.

If you didn't get the cd you should write them and maybe they will fix this. I just wanna be able to also listen to this in my car.

I emailed them and they said they were going to forward the request to the label...not holding my breath

Hi,

I'm sorry that the CD album was not accompanied with the bundle. I am happy to provide your requested replacement. I have created your Service Order: <>.

I got this response today-

Hi,

I'm sorry that the bonus disc was missing from the set. We'll be happy to send you a replacement for the missing one. I've forwarded your replacement request to our warehouse department. You can expect the replacement to be shipped shortly.

Sincerely,

Sony Music Digital

C1E8

Noah

Yeah, we'll see.