Ra Ra Riot-The Rhumb Line & The Orchard tapes /100

I've been working with Ra Ra Riot/Barsuk Records on this for a while now, and these tapes are now finished! I'm pumped to finally get these 2 incredible albums out on pro-tape. They go up at 12PM EST, but I'm letting you guys on here have first dibs since I've personally benefitted a great deal/scored some awesome limited stuff from info that posters on VC have submitted. These are pretty limited (/100) and probably won't get another run. Thanks!

http://workingmanrecs.storenvy.com/

The Orchard - (3 colors w/ silver imprint)

20 - Black

(*Working Man Records exclusive. Each of the first 20 solid black tapes comes with a hand-numbered transparent vellum paper over the original artwork.)

30 - Red Tint (band color)

50 - Purple Tint

The Rhumb Line - (3 colors w/ orange imprint)

20 - Solid Blue

(*Working Man Records exclusive. Each of the first 20 solid blue tapes comes with a hand-numbered card featuring alternate artwork that was featured in the LP's original insert.)

30 - Clear w/ Royal Blue Liner (band color)

50 - Grey

*I also put up some test tapes with stenciled "TEST" covers to help fund a 12" EP that I'm co-releasing with a band to be announced later, so, pick one up! The tests are 1/1, as they were the only ones sent to me for each release. Pretty cool collectible if you're into that. Thanks!

**There will ALSO be a sale on the Mathieu Santos (bassist of Ra Ra Riot) - "Massachusetts 2010" cassette for those of you that want to get both The Rhumb Line and The Orchard, along with Mathieu's album.

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

I'm at school and these computers are awful...for some reason I can't get the image to work so here's the straight up link to the picture a blog posted about them.

http://www.weallwantsomeone.org/wp-conte....08183372_n .jpg

better pics coming later tonight!

Remember, you can pick up an exclusive color from the band on tour!