WTB iPhone 4

beardacus

I'm looking for an iPhone 4 in decent condition. I currently have a 3Gs and want to upgrade. I was working with someone else on the board to trade for one, but that fell through, apparently. I have AT&T, so obviously I can only trade for one's that are AT&T. I would like to trade for one; money's kinda tight right now. My tradelist is in my sig.

Thanks!

I have one looking to unload, my top button is stuck so it doesn't click but at the same time you can still lock an unlock it. It's annoying but it happened like 4 days after I got it on launch day. And my center button is a little shaky. Sometimes you have to press it real hard or a few times. 32gih and works perfectly other than those two things. No scratches. Dunno if you'd be interested.

I think the center button thing is pretty normal. I've heard a lot of people complain about "having to press the home button more than once". Mine does it too.

If you have one nearby, take it to the Apple Store... they cleaned it for me free of charge. The Genius said...

The contactor below the button gets oil,dirt,etc in there... makes the contactor not work well. So they just clean it with isopropyl alcohol.

And here I was thinking they'd give me refurb like last time. Smart.