Wtb Dave Hause / The Loved Ones WILL PAY BIG $$$

recordhound1002

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, these were actually the first records he actually got while on tour a few days before the show he did at Asbury Lanes back in April. He only got 92 records, 46 of the ORange marble and 46 of the half and half record.

On the back, they're numbered 1-46/46 with the actual record inside indicated.

So yeah, the records in each jacket was definitely planned.

No, these were actually the first records he actually got while on tour a few days before the show he did at Asbury Lanes back in April. He only got 92 records, 46 of the ORange marble and 46 of the half and half record.

On the back, they're numbered 1-46/46 with the actual record inside indicated.

So yeah, the records in each jacket was definitely planned.

I've got 1/46 of the half and half thanks to you man!

Really wish i would have known about Idreamofpunk picking these up I would have bought one of each. signed or not signed Because the records arent going anywhere.

I had them all personally signed because I wanted them to be sure that I wasn't going to flip the fuck out of them on ebay, because that's why they were limited to one per person. They wanted to avoid that.

I picked up my copy on the half and half that dave signed "To Andrew and Emily, DOn't break up!" and then a few nights later, he miraculously still had a copy of the other variant, so I grabbed it.

By the looks of your registration date, you missed everything by about three months. Sorry.