FT: Tokyo Police Club Champ Test Press /10

ac3ebemo

Nope, I've never actually sold a vinyl in my life, but I'm always curious to know what my stuff is worth incase I loose all my money playing blackjack.

you're a douche and a half tool.

It was a joke dude, relax. I'm curious about what my stuffs worth, that's it. Ive never flipped anything, nor ever will.

yup. i'm totally pissed i can't find Deja Entendu for below what it originally sold for. i expect everyone to lose money and sell things for below retail. and i always need to know what my records are worth for sick bragging rights with my Canadumbies.

I think you meant "I expect everyone to loose money..." Well that's what you'd mean if you were that blanch guy anyway.

yup. i'm totally pissed i can't find Deja Entendu for below what it originally sold for. i expect everyone to lose money and sell things for below retail. and i always need to know what my records are worth for sick bragging rights with my Canadumbies.

I think you meant "I expect everyone to loose money..." Well that's what you'd mean if you were that blanch guy anyway.

Oh shit! Someone made a spelling error on the internet!

OK why is this thread just people fighting?

but seriously I was at my computer at 12pm and ordered one at 12:01 and didn't get one...so I want this....are you wanting offers signifcantly higher? or reasonable near what you bought it for??

Thanks

Not sure what its about but the fighting really only serves to bump my thread. So thanks! And as for what I'm looking for. I just want offers. Trades, cash, don't really care. Just offer me something.

That being said, just like before, not looking to make a killing.