Give me info on Daggermouth and Cold World

So is the singer from Daggermouth in a band now or does he just do photography?

Does Cold World still tour? The only thing I've heard about them lately was the Sean P project and they played this is hardcore and had the special covers. Is anything going on?

Also, for both bands give me some pre and post bands and also bands that sound close.

Cold World plays tomorrow in Philly as a benefit for Joe Hardcore with Floorpunch. Dan flew over from England to play. Not too much happening in their camp. I heard there is a record coming out...when I have no clue.

Gypsy is the only post/sideproject Cold World band I know about, has Alex the guitarist. Sounds like Seaweed. Members of Mother of Mercy and LetxDown too.

Guest errolwest
Daggermouth's drummer now plays in Withdrawal.

withdrawal is the best thing happening in canadian hardcore right now, and the vocalist does guest vocals on my bands full length. you should all be listening to withdrawal

Daggermouth:

Nick (vocals) - No other bands since Daggermouth. Does work in Toronto retouching photos. http://nickleadlay.com/website/photography.php

Kenny (guitar) - professional wrestler

Stu (guitar) - sings/sang for In Bear Country but nothing super active. runs a studio - http://www.raincityrecorders.com/

JJ (drummer on Stallone) - plays drums in Carpenter

Haven't really kept up with the other guys. One of the dudes that filled in on bass on their last tour is in Rust Belt Lights.

way old but worth downloading: Social Justice - Refuse To Lose 7"

solid 90's hxc with a clear hip-hop influence that would eventually overwhelm the band as they morphed into the AWFUL nu-metal group Downset (although it could be argued that Cold World simply perfected the formula Downset laid out). great 7" though, complete with an Inside Out cover.

way old but worth downloading: Social Justice - Refuse To Lose 7"

solid 90's hxc with a clear hip-hop influence that would eventually overwhelm the band as they morphed into the AWFUL nu-metal group Downset (although it could be argued that Cold World simply perfected the formula Downset laid out). great 7" though, complete with an Inside Out cover.

Just downloaded it. This is so good. I understand it is corny as hell but I love it. I want to see this stuff live though.