VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

honestly, the show should have been a lot better from the tag match on. but with everything surrounding it, it became more of an "i cant look away" than "hey this is pretty good"

court room segment was absolutely horrendous.

punk vs orton was the slowest paced match ive seen since triple h/koslov. at least that match had an awesome ending... this one just turned into another terrible match that no one needed to see. and this is probably the last time ill ever bitch about a match that involves punk and ziggler.

bryan/kane is still must see tv as far as im concerned

cena did that thing again where he was inexplicably awesome on the mic. im a little annoyed punk bitched out the way he did, because there was a lot of room for shocking comeback. also, getting knocked ou by bret was lame.

sorry if anyone considers this blasphemy, but now that bret's had his montreal comeback, can we just be done with him?

sorry if anyone considers this blasphemy, but now that bret's had his montreal comeback, can we just be done with him?

i agree. He was my favorite wrestler, but he was never known for his mic skills, and he's not going to be putting on 5 star classics anymore. It's great that he and WWE made up, but in my opinion, he shouldn't be on TV.

every appearance he's made since he came back last year has just been bland, and far from interesting.

when i was a kid, i wasn't a big fan of his, so i don't even have the nostalgia to fall back on.

Best part about the end were the chants that "you can't wrestle". But yes I love Bret to death, he is in my top 5 for all time but doesn't need to come back ever. He got his moment now move on. I really think they should have brought out Heyman and had Heyman get laid out by Bret. Bryan and Kane is must see tv and that is one of the reasons I love Bryan is because he doesn't have to be in the title picture to be the most entertaining thing about raw.

Best part about the end were the chants that "you can't wrestle". But yes I love Bret to death, he is in my top 5 for all time but doesn't need to come back ever. He got his moment now move on. I really think they should have brought out Heyman and had Heyman get laid out by Bret. Bryan and Kane is must see tv and that is one of the reasons I love Bryan is because he doesn't have to be in the title picture to be the most entertaining thing about raw.

Pretty sure those chants were directed toward Cena.

That's how I feel about Shawn Michaels. Having him show up every couple of months is really getting old.

Bret was one of my favorites when I was a kid, but I agree he should stay off tv. Have him come out before they go on air to warm the crowd up.

I cant remember who said it, but they said he was never known for his mic skills and wont be putting on 5 star matches... I cant agree more. It was awesome when he first came back and did the thing with Shawn and was an important thing to have happen, but to have him come back now and knock Punk out (who was wearing his trunks that honor Hart) just was lame. Have him around for the live crowd perhaps and give them something special, but he shouldnt be taking up tv time.

As far as Jerry goes, glad to see he is supposedly getting better and hope he has a healthy recovery, but please please please do not put him behind the table again.

the only thing that sucks about hbk coming back as a regular is that he keeps getting dragged into these triple h marathons.

at least he can still talk and take a bump or two, but if it means 35 minutes of ~THIS BUSINESS~ on a weekly basis, no fucking thank you.

HBK as a sad washed up man is pathetic and boring. I dont mind his comedy, I dont mind him being inserted in angles here and there, but stop making him the sad friend of HHH. Let him have a tie to the company like him being pissed that Miz is a disgrace to the IC belt that Shawn fought so hard for or something.

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — The wrestling company formerly led by Republican U.S. Senate candidate Linda McMahon is defending its programming in response to criticism from her opponent.

WWE announced it's removing "some dated and edgier footage" from YouTube, saying it had been misused in political environments. That prompted Congressman Chris Murphy's campaign to say McMahon doesn't want voters to see that her business experience comes from selling sex and violence to children and that she promoted degrading treatment of women.

WWE rejected the claims, saying nearly 5 million women watch its programming weekly. It says its broadcast programming is rated PG in prime time and G on Saturday mornings.

The company says 40 percent of the millions of fans who attend its live events bring their children and it's insulting to the parents to think they would condone the promotion of sex and violence to their children.

Yeah but I figured they would go for one of those endings so that Punk would retain. Still a really good match. I am still shocked at why they let Orton win and then have Sheamus once again be Superman and withstand punishment that no human could possibly endure and than win with just a kick. Zig man deserves better than this.

i just really hope punk comes out tomorrow calling cena out for his inability to perform basic wrestling maneuvers. shitty ending, but the that was like a rollercoaster. was ready to throw my laptop one second, and popping bottles the next.

zig losing to orton? fuck. that.

Yeah but I figured they would go for one of those endings so that Punk would retain. Still a really good match. I am still shocked at why they let Orton win and then have Sheamus once again be Superman and withstand punishment that no human could possibly endure and than win with just a kick. Zig man deserves better than this.

thats my constant critique. oi oim gettin moi arse kicked in fooorty minnits? BROGUE.