VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

That Sandow/Cena match was good, but how bad did it make Sandow look that after he destroyed Cena's arm and Cena hurt his knee, he still couldn't beat Cena? Cena kicked out of all his special moves, too. Total garbage.

In the bigger picture it made Sandow look good. He is a mid card wrestler who went toe to toe against Super Cena. Now it will look more believable that Sandow could beat him. Now management can have some faith behind Sandow. It sucks because I hate Cena and really like Sandow but in the bigger picture it's good call. I am more concerned on what they are going to do with WWE belt and what happens at Survivor series. Also what is up with Kane and the Wyatt's taking out Punk and DBry.

How does that make sandow look good? He couldn't beat a one armed opponent. It doesn't matter if it was cena or not. He surprised attacked his opponent leaving him with no use of one arm and still couldn't win.

That and with the countless jobs he did before this just make him look so weak. There is no believable scenario that would put a title on him.

I loved that title match. Admittedly I am a Cena guy but still a great match. Never been a fan of Sandow and gotta admit pretty cool of Cena to drag Sandow back in the ring when he could have won by count out. Also, really thought Daniel Bryan was going to just shake HBK's hand and start to realize he's got to take what they give him but I've grown really tired of Bryan throwing hissy fits. I understand he's gotten screwed a TON but at a certain point I'd like to see him mature a bit. Normally I'm all for what they throw into the show but Bryan just flipping out and throwing fits has just gotten stale for me. Still, great episode and really interested in how Kane and the Wyatt's fit into all of this. Did not see CM Punk getting jumped coming honestly. Lastly, Big Show is a badass don't care what anyone says.

How does that make sandow look good? He couldn't beat a one armed opponent. It doesn't matter if it was cena or not. He surprised attacked his opponent leaving him with no use of one arm and still couldn't win.

That and with the countless jobs he did before this just make him look so weak. There is no believable scenario that would put a title on him.

It makes him look strong in the long run. Short term yeah he couldn't beat Cena who was wounded but who can. Cena doesn't lose to a lot of people. It would make Cena weak to lose to Sandow in a match like that. Had it been a true cash in where Cena didn't get a chance to recover but he did. Sandow is a mid card guy who I would I assume they don't think is quite ready for the top. Him beating Cena in a match wounded or not automatically outs him in a level that he isn't quite ready for yet. He really hasn't beaten anyone of real importance. So it would make no sense for him to win. Now they can build on that match and have a fued and they have something on Smackdiwn besides ADR and Cena.

I loved that title match. Admittedly I am a Cena guy but still a great match. Never been a fan of Sandow and gotta admit pretty cool of Cena to drag Sandow back in the ring when he could have won by count out. Also, really thought Daniel Bryan was going to just shake HBK's hand and start to realize he's got to take what they give him but I've grown really tired of Bryan throwing hissy fits. I understand he's gotten screwed a TON but at a certain point I'd like to see him mature a bit. Normally I'm all for what they throw into the show but Bryan just flipping out and throwing fits has just gotten stale for me. Still, great episode and really interested in how Kane and the Wyatt's fit into all of this. Did not see CM Punk getting jumped coming honestly. Lastly, Big Show is a badass don't care what anyone says.

They spent months showing DB's temper and his struggle to overcome it and then just ignored it for the recent past. Why wouldn't you want him to be consistent? He hasn't "thrown a hissy fit" in a long time. If anything, he's been too passive lately.

I thought the Cena/Sandow match was good. My question is why let Sandow win MITB if he is to ultimately lose to Cena when he cashed in? And instead of watching the Shield beat up DBry every week, I now get to watch the Shield beat up Big-E every week. The Punk/Ryback match was weak, but I don't blame it for being since it was the day after the PPV

Honestly he fucking whaled on that arm. I dont understand how that was even allowed considering the freak early timing of Cenas return. I dont understand how he isnt reinjured. Also when can Dolph get the belt back? I think we can all agree hes a better champ than Del Rio ever was/will be or Cena. Yet for some reason they kept the belt on ADR for so long. 

They needed to lock in the latino fanbase...ADR as champ allowed that, but now that Los Matadores are around, they can give Cena the belt.

I think Cena is probably a little healthier than we are being led to believe, hence the arm being whaled on last night...I could be wrong though. It is a story telling device now imho.