VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Let us know how it is!  I have been interested in picking that up.

Thanks man!

Honestly it wasn't that great. Theres really nothing on it that you probably haven't seen on other documentaries and stuff. I am excited to check out the other 2 discs that have all the extras on it. There looks to be some pretty good stuff on those

Honestly it wasn't that great. Theres really nothing on it that you probably haven't seen on other documentaries and stuff. I am excited to check out the other 2 discs that have all the extras on it. There looks to be some pretty good stuff on those

That's a bummer to hear.  Hopefully the special features make it worthwhile then.

WWE Survivor Series 2013

Links to previews on WWE.com

Predictions:

Big E Langston via the "i deserve better than being listed under the pre-show match" slam

Kofi via the "Miz failed face push" kick

Total Divas via the "dear GOD when is Kharma coming back?" roll-up

the Shield Americans via the "Cesaro spin of justice"

Punk and Bryan via the "last month we were main-eventing" submission lock

John Cena via the "lol Cena wins" finisher

Orton? Big Show? We all lose!

Yeah, so this doesn't look good. The tag match and Punk/Bryan vs. Wyatts look ok, the rest is nothing of interest to me.

Orton/Show - Orton

Cena/Del Rio - Cena

Punk & Bryan/Wyatts - could go either way. My heart says Punk & Bryan, my gut says Wyatts

Faces/Heels 5-on-5 SS match - faces, probably with only Rey-Rey left (maybe Cody and/or Goldust too)

Divas - who gives a good goddamn?

Kofi/Miz - Miz

Big E/Axel - Big E

Predictions:

Big E Langston via the We Like Big Guys (but at least Langston has potential) Slam

The Miz via the "I'm Coming Out With a New T-Shirt so Push Me WWE" finale.

My Bladder wins due during the Survivor Series Diva Match as presented by E!

The Real Shield wins via a Cesaro Carousel with a Reigns Spear (hopefully on Mysterio)

The Wyatts win via the WWE wanting to bury D Bry and Punk due to internet fans liking them way too much and they aren't BIG. Plus I would love to see the Wyatts get more exposure instead of burying them at a PPV where the main event is Orton V Big Show.

Sandow leaves as Heavyweight Champion via the contract he created when he received the new briefcase that included a clause where he gets a SECOND rematch whenever he wants and he uses it on Cena after Del Rio attempts multiple cross arm breakers thus proving Sandows intellectual superiority (one can dream, right?) YOU'RE WELCOME!

No One wins in this match (neither fans nor competitors) due to it being a terrible match that will involve some sort of interference and thus have the title held in abeyance once more.

Orton/Show - Obviously Orton. But I can see Show getting 1 last run which I would hate to be honest.

Cena/Del Rio - Obviously Cena

Punk & Bryan/Wyatts - Thinking the Wyatts are getting a big win.

Faces/Heels tag match - Going with the faces.

Divas - Ill be taking a piss and getting food.

Kofi/Miz - Going Miz.

Big E/Axel - Thinking Big E as I see them pushing him super hard

I really hope their end game isn't a title unification match between Orton and Cena.

Missed the pay per view and caught up on Bleacher Report. If they're shooting for a title unification, I might have to stop watching. Either way, an Orton and Cena feud doesn't interest me at all. Oh well.

Seriously, people have been saying for years that the WHC doesn't mean anything and that it's stupid to have two heavyweight championships. It's like having two Super Bowl winners. i think it would be great to unify the belts, but i'm afraid it will be Cena Wins lol and he'll be the Champion of all.

Seriously, people have been saying for years that the WHC doesn't mean anything and that it's stupid to have two heavyweight championships. It's like having two Super Bowl winners. i think it would be great to unify the belts, but i'm afraid it will be Cena Wins lol and he'll be the Champion of all.

I'm actually about a title unification. I've never understood how one could be a World Heavyweight Champion, but hes just not the WWE Champion. As pointed out above though, its not a good way to start it off being Orton v Cena. I personally think they need another belt, just not a WHC belt. Make it another mid card belt and actually make them mean something.