VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

For me with Sandow besides his mic work is the fact that he sells well. He sells getting beat up well, he sells doing damage well. Plus he has that classic heel feel to him. Especially when he fought Sheamus with the whole bravado and than wanting to run away when he costantly was over powered. He has alot of potential be a huge classic heel which the company doesn't have alot of. Most of the heels in the company are or want to be the cool heel.

i think sandow is fantastic in the ring. everything he does both offensively and defensively comes off as believable.

i was at the strip club this afternoon, and cult of personality played. i kind of malfunctioned.

and speaking of wrestlers themes playing in unexpected places,

Went to a Smackdown house show tonight and they weren't selling Rhodes shirts. I was kinda bummed so I tweeted about it and low and behold he retweeted me. As did a shit load of other people. They had more shirts for guys who weren't even on the bill than guys who were. It was stupid.

Also I can't believe it but the three biggest pops of the night were

1) Orton

2) Ryback

3) Sheamus

Yes Ryback received a warmer welcome than Sheamus.

i think it would be different if that match happened on raw. smackdown doesnt matter.. its just a raw recap with a couple of matches here and there that pretend to advance stories.

See I don't think Smackdown has fallen that far that it doesn't matter. Yes some of the bigger Smackdown guys wrestle on Raw but to a degree I think it still matters. I wasn't expecting him to go after Sheamus till after the feud with ADR is hopefully over. I get what you are sayIng and hopefully they can turn it into something more than a giant promo for raw.

so something serious just happened with lawler during the kane/bryan tag match. word is he collapsed, and got carried out by several men and immediately put on to a stretcher.

i figured the crowd went dead because of how bad this show is, but this certainly explains it..

As much as i can't stand Lawler's commentary, i don't want to wish ill to anyone. Hope he gets well soon.

i tuned in for the first hour and didn't see much of anything. That courtroom segment with Sheamus and Otunga was brutal. Terrible, terrible segment that went on far too long.

Shiw was horrible again. After lawlers heart attack you couldn't help but know the show couldn't be any better though. Even bret and cena seemed a bit off on their promo but towards the end the crowd and them with punk got in it a little bit. Honestly the only positive that came from this show was cody being back in the ic title picture