VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I feel like there is a lack of stipulations in these matches... Besides Triple H v Lesnar, every match is a standard one fall (whether its for a championship or not)... I feel like Taker's needs a stipulation like hell in a cell or something to that effect, and maybe even a TLC match somewhere (no idea where)... I'm also a big proponent of one belt being a ladder match... Big events need big matches that are not standard Raw matches with no commercials and big "moments".

I feel like there is a lack of stipulations in these matches... Besides Triple H v Lesnar, every match is a standard one fall (whether its for a championship or not)... I feel like Taker's needs a stipulation like hell in a cell or something to that effect, and maybe even a TLC match somewhere (no idea where)... I'm also a big proponent of one belt being a ladder match... Big events need big matches that are not standard Raw matches with no commercials and big "moments".

Yeah, i agree. Even though most of them from the past suck, i think the whole storyline of Punk/Taker could have been built to a casket or buried alive match.

Yeah, i agree. Even though most of them from the past suck, i think the whole storyline of Punk/Taker could have been built to a casket or buried alive match.

They could have even used it last night... they still can on Friday (if they acknowledged Smackdown as an event where things can be announced) with Undertaker coming out, furious as well, saying I'm going to "bury you alive" blah blah blah and then the man himself, Vince, comes out and says "Taker, that's a great idea... CM Punk, your match on Sunday will be a Buried Alive Match"....that would make the match infinitely more interesting seeing as that would be a good way to end Takers streak and would put doubt in peoples belief that the streak will not end.

How is that a problem?  That's better.  You've got gimmick matches at every PPV all year long, it's refreshing to see a WWE card without gimmick matches.

They could have even used it last night... they still can on Friday (if they acknowledged Smackdown as an event where things can be announced) with Undertaker coming out, furious as well, saying I'm going to "bury you alive" blah blah blah and then the man himself, Vince, comes out and says "Taker, that's a great idea... CM Punk, your match on Sunday will be a Buried Alive Match"....that would make the match infinitely more interesting seeing as that would be a good way to end Takers streak and would put doubt in peoples belief that the streak will not end.

Apparenly Vince is making a big announcement this Friday. i doubt it is a gimmick match, because, unless the WWE is as stupid as we all think, they would have hyped that all along.

reposting my predictions from another thread--

i really want to believe in a cena heel turn. either as a means of winning the match, or just snapping after losing. 

i predict that the giant CA$H IN sign that i'm going to make in the shape of a brief case with glitter zebra print lettering will be a giant waste of time.

tag match is tricky mostly because of the MITB. hell no really needs to drop the belts, but putting them on ziggler doesn't seem like it could possibly help his chances at the WHC.

don't know what to expect from the WHC match.

rhodes scholars lose because not one person in the company learned their lesson after what happened with clay last year; instead they will do an even bigger dance number after they win, and they'll probably find a way to make it worse than dancing mommas.

vegas has me at 10-1 to fall asleep during the IC match.

250-1 that triple h lesnar follows and i continue to sleep through the first half of that.

taker.

shield loses, i go into a rampage while the 3 worst top names in the company do their stupid things that they do when they win, but together.

fandango will be magnificent.

diddy will be better. especially when he plays i'll be missing you. it'll be a tribute for paul bearer, but i'll mostly be thinking about cesaro.

just bought tickets for 8 am axxess on saturday. roh on friday. hopefully hitting up matt's tailgate (pm me your number!).

not sure what we're doing tonight. kinda wanna go to the red sox game.

Here is the (final?) card for Wrestlemania 29:

WWE Title Match:
    -The Rock © vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Title Match:
    -Alberto Del Rio © vs. Jack Swagger

No Holds Barred Match with Triple H's Career On The Line:
    -Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H with Shawn Michaels in Triple H's corner

-CM Punk vs. The Undertaker

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
    -Team Hell No (c's) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E. Langston

-Sheamus, Big Show and Randy Orton vs. The Shield

-Ryback vs. Mark Henry

-Fandango vs. Chris Jericho

-Brodus Clay, Tensai, Cameron and Naomi vs. Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow and The Bella Twins

Pre-Show WWE Intercontinental Title Match:
    -The Miz vs. Wade Barrett ©

My pix:

1) Pre-show: Miz, via the Failed Face Turn Figure Four leglock

2) Rhodes Scholars and Bellas via divine mercy

3) Fandango via the "Y2J will put over anyone" leg drop

4) Mark Henry because "THAT'S WHAT HE DOES"

5) the Shield via RKO

6) Team Big Ziggler

7) CM Punk (lol, i'm not that smart)

8) DEAR GOD, I HOPE IT IS LESNAR

9) Zeb Colter's mustache

10) Rock? Cena? We all lose

Pointless segments featuring Mae Young: 2

Antonio Cesaro spottings: 1, at catering table behind Jim Duggan, Kofi Kingston, and Sgt. Slaughter

just bought tickets for 8 am axxess on saturday. roh on friday. hopefully hitting up matt's tailgate (pm me your number!).

not sure what we're doing tonight. kinda wanna go to the red sox game.

What's everyone's Mania weekend plans?

F: Hulk Hogan Uncensored (I scored free tickets)

Sa: HOF at MSG (section 210, row 12)

Su: Axxess (12:30-4:30), then Mania (section 212, row 11)

Anyone throwing a tailgate that me and my wife can crash?

Yeah you guys are welcome to crash mine, have like 15 people coming as of now, everyone is throwing stuff in or bringing stuff. Bring whatever you can!

I wouldn't be too upset about it, it's looking like it's going to be a subpar card.

Im pretty excited about it. Plus I've never seen Matt Hardy wrestle, Theres also a Chipotle and Five guys right across the street from the Manhattan Center so I usually get a burrito before and a burger after, which I was REALLY looking forward to doing.