Cursed One Re-issue DW Early 2012

Chris posted this on the B9 regarding II, and III.

"Hah, it's all good man, bring 'em on. Yeah, that's exactly it. One has no conflicts, and I'm working on a reissue with DWI this week for the near future. I really want to do a box set but yeah, it's not Goodfellow but the people behind them who own it want to neither use it nor lose it, and want some money for the it that they otherwise have no plans for, if someone does want to move it in any direction. But if/when it gets resolved it would be I,II,III and a fourth LP with the demo, Blackout, BBC and Hell Comes Home EPs on it."

Chris posted this on the B9 regarding II, and III.

"Hah, it's all good man, bring 'em on. Yeah, that's exactly it. One has no conflicts, and I'm working on a reissue with DWI this week for the near future. I really want to do a box set but yeah, it's not Goodfellow but the people behind them who own it want to neither use it nor lose it, and want some money for the it that they otherwise have no plans for, if someone does want to move it in any direction. But if/when it gets resolved it would be I,II,III and a fourth LP with the demo, Blackout, BBC and Hell Comes Home EPs on it."

I want that boxsext!