stuff for sale. i need money for chicago.

adammuzzy

Guest falloutcollapse
How much for the Dredg 7"? I've been looking to get it for a while, so tell me a price or check out my list (trading is much preferred)

sorry there wasn't anything on the list i was really interested in. i'm good for like 8 ppd on that if you want.

PM'd

8ppd. actually, i'll give you the fucked up packaging too if you want, and just email jordan and tell him you got it like that. i emailed him saying that and he told me he would send me a new cover/insert but he never did. but i'm sure if i bothered him enough about it, he'd send it.

how much would you want for this? The Mars Volta | Amputechture | 2xLP Orange/White Split Vinyl | Universal

15ppd. that's an expensive/heavy record man.

Adam, I owe you $10 cause you sent me extra $$ a long ass time ago for the third O Pioneers variant cover that was never made... so I can paypal that to you if you'd like...let me know.

you wanna just send me both colors of the new bruises 7" instead?

how much would you want for this? The Mars Volta | Amputechture | 2xLP Orange/White Split Vinyl | Universal

15ppd. that's an expensive/heavy record man.

cool. i'll probably buy that. i didn't see this the first time around, but how much would you want for this?

New End Original | Thriller | 2xLP White Vinyl | Jade Tree