WANTED: With Honor

counterfiction

i have HME on green.... and i can double check but i might be able to get test presses of most of their releases too

ahhh, another CT boy I see. i lived there for 18 years, now in KY.

I grew up with some of those dudes (hell, their bassist stole my girlfriend) and I've been meaning to pick up the rest of their stuff on vinyl.

let me know what you can work out and I would love to get my hands on the records! thanks.

i mainly know John because i put out the bloodshot hooligans and heart fades forever cds.

heart fades forever! ha. so i'm assuming you know Greg and Josh Brunetti. i used to go to youth group with those dudes. strange times.

haha greg took a chunk out the wall in my living room with his headstock.. that dude was insane when he played out.

heart fades forever! ha. so i'm assuming you know Greg and Josh Brunetti. i used to go to youth group with those dudes. strange times.

haha greg took a chunk out the wall in my living room with his headstock.. that dude was insane when he played out.

yeah, he's such a quiet dude until he's playing. i saw them play with Groundzero (loved those dudes), Luti-kriss, and Zao at the Hanover House back in the day and he almost took a chunk out of my head with his guitar. man, i wish i still had my pictures from that show.

haha i love Darryl from ground zero, hes a funny dude.

its a shame that the hanover house closed (altho not a surprise) nothing like a venue with no bouncers, and no one giving a fuck what was going on... i think the last show i saw there had a flaming pinata.

just ran into Daryl a few months back with his new band (Wrench In The Works, which is really an old band from 98, but whatever) and he seems to be doing well. went to high school with him.

yeah, it was a shithole to the max but it was amazing. haven't seen anything like that in a LONG time.

haha i love Darryl from ground zero, hes a funny dude.

its a shame that the hanover house closed (altho not a surprise) nothing like a venue with no bouncers, and no one giving a fuck what was going on... i think the last show i saw there had a flaming pinata.

just ran into Daryl a few months back with his new band (Wrench In The Works, which is really an old band from 98, but whatever) and he seems to be doing well. went to high school with him.

yeah, it was a shithole to the max but it was amazing. haven't seen anything like that in a LONG time.

Oh man, The Max. Is that place still open? I also just saw Daryl a few months back at a friend's birthday party. Even better, he get me really stoned on my 19th birthday at an Ed Gein show. It's pretty much always a good time with those dudes.

i have the black/white posi # press /100. dont suppose youd wanna trade for that further seems forever lp would you

I would, but it's my wife's record and it also has a BIG scratch on the b-side. couldn't trade that to you in good conscience.

anything else catch your eye? i really do want that record.

the max is still open i think.. but it's always kind of sucked.. we used to do shows back when it was the new milford teen center... new milf's a sketchy ass town.. like the teen suicide capital of the state, ive never liked going there for any reason.

you know why? because they're jealous of the milford amusement park. it has those catchy commercials and it's just down the road.

man, i just miss the old el-n-gee days, the hangover house, CTs, and Palladium upstairs shows. damn. there's nothing like that down here in the south. it's a bummer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...