Modern Life Is War TEST PRESSES for sale and more

joelifeline

It's that time to sell some more records to just help out with LifeLine Records a little more. Bunch of different records up for auction, MLIW MIA and My Love. My Way Test Presses as well a Floorpunch Demo, Career Suicide Tour LP, etc. Please check it out....thanks!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsickmachine

I do LifeLine Records. I've been meaning to get on this board for a while so now I finally had the full insentive to get on here. I've been trying to get over my vinyl addiction so posting on here and viva la vinyl now is probably a bad idea. But anyways.... a MLIW s/t 7" test press might pop up after the holidays. Once I sell some more records locally I will see where I'm at and I might do more auctions.

I do LifeLine Records. I've been meaning to get on this board for a while so now I finally had the full insentive to get on here. I've been trying to get over my vinyl addiction so posting on here and viva la vinyl now is probably a bad idea. But anyways.... a MLIW s/t 7" test press might pop up after the holidays. Once I sell some more records locally I will see where I'm at and I might do more auctions.

i know its hard to find records of comparable worth, but do you ever consider trades for MLIW tests?

i know its hard to find records of comparable worth, but do you ever consider trades for MLIW tests?

I just traded a MLIW MIA test press for a Soul Control LP test press. Other than that the only records i'm REALLY looking for is the Deathcycle/Solidarty Pact split 7" on green out of 5, Kill Your Idol test presses.

It sucks I'm just looking some really hard to find stuff so it doesn't make for easy trading.

Other than that I collect Foo Fighters vinyl and 7 Seconds different variations of the early 7"s and the looking for "The Crew" on blue.

Do you have a trade list?