Some stuff i would like sell or trade

daniele

1 - Replacements - Let It Be (black)

2 - Daughters - Hell Songs Limited Tour Version (black/unplayed)

3 - Bear Vs Shark - Terrorhawk on Picture Disc (2nd press/unplayed)

4 - Promise Ring - Nothing Feels Good (grey marbled)

5 - Promise Ring - 30° Everywhere (grey marbled)

6 - Isis - In The Absence Of Truth (black 180 gr./unplayed but without the trasparent sleeve with the little red Isis stiker on)

It's the first time i look to sell or trade stuff and remember i live in Italy then the shipping to Usa could be fucking expensive. Ronniethebear can assure you i'm a good dude, we had a transaction and i payed him in a second....

If here no one is interested in those stuff i'm thinking to put them on Ebay, but i'm a very lazy person and it seems to much complicated to me then not a great problem if all those stuff remain in my collection... ;D

Ciao!!

hey just a question... why do tonnes of people on ebay now include italy to places they will not sell to? is there a lot of problems there?

i believe it has to do with problems dealing with the italian post as well as their customs being jerks about checking packages. just what ive heard, no personal experience.

I think it's a mix of 2 situation:

a) Our postal services are absolutely not reliable

B) Italians often think to be more clever that the others

But:

i never selled stuff on ebay and i have not much but all positive feedback like buyer, on the contrary i bought a Jets To Brazil coloured lp from an Usa Ebay power seller in mid august paying some seconds after the end of the bidding(47$ + Shipping to Italy) and i'm still waiting for it, if you want more there is a total lack of communication from that gentleman...

Maybe has he italian origins??

For ScriptedRain: if you want, make me an offer for that PR lp...

PS: If anyone has the first Juno 2lp i can trade with 3/4 of those lps with a bit of money too!!!! ;D

Ciao

Guest scriptedrain

Would you like to make any trades?

I saw your list and the only lp i'm interested in is The Photo Album from DCFC, but i know it's very rare and you seem a very huge DCFC fan then i don't think we can have a trade!!! ;)

Yeah, they're my favorite band and I'd like to complete the discography someday. But thanks for looking! :)

For thomas: really sorry but i'm not interested in stuff from your list..

sorry to jump the bandwagon, and obviously the people who asked before me get first priority, but i too would be interested in both promise ring LPs.

Hey gravity, i'm interested in Cursive - Such Blinding Stars For Starving Eyes and the Desaparecidos repress, let me know if in your opinion there is a way have a trade....

Ciao