Artistic Integrity Records

[image]

EDIT!

alright everybody... the moment we've all been waiting for: the official announcement of AIR-001 is live right now at http://www.indiemonday.com/

for the past six months, i've been working on getting everything ready for the first vinyl release on my new label, Artistic Integrity Records. it's something i'm super excited to be releasing, and hopefully a lot of you will feel the same. the release date is going to be new year's day, 1.1.12.

some of you already know what it's going to be, but most of you don't. the official announcement will be made on December 19, through a pretty awesome blog here in Chicago called Indie Monday, who will be doing a feature on me and my label. you can "Like" them on facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=73002259&ref=pb#!/indiemonday

i've already got AIR-002 and AIR-003 in the works, as well. AIR-002 is a split 7". it will feature two songs by The Ambulance Review (from Fredericksburg, Virginia) on one side, and three songs by Devon Kay & The Solutions (from Chicago) on the other. the tentative release date for that is going to be April 4, 2012.

AIR-003 is a 12" full length. it will feature 4 songs (although nearly 42 minutes of music) by An Aesthetic Anaesthetic, who is another Chicago band. the album is going to be produced by Sanford Parker, who did Pelican's debut album in 2001 and has become one of the biggest metal/experimental/post-rock producers in the industry since. the release date for this one is July 7, 2012.

you can go to the website i've created to stay updated with everything that's going on.

www.artisticintegrityrecords.com

since nothing is officially released yet, there is nothing from AIR for sale at the moment. but there's tons of other goodies up right now, and as of new year's day, there will be lots of great things available from the store that's directly on the website.

there's also a few progress updates and some pressing information/links to hear some of the bands i'm currently working with. in the meantime, you can also "Like" my label's page on facebook to stay updated:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507056639&ref=ts#!/artisticintegrityrecords

you guys can feel free to post guesses in this thread as to what AIR-001 is going to be. nothing will be confirmed or denied until December 19 when Indie Monday officially announces the release, though!

i hope you guys are half as excited as i am for my first release! i've got a pretty good feeling it's something a few of you are going to be into...

[image]

i'm not doing pre-orders! vinyl is going to be in hand on thursday. jackets and inserts are already in, have been numbered and stuffed, and i'm just waiting for january 1 to put these bad boys up for sale!

and grant, you joke, but i can't even tell you how many times in the past month i've given that serious thought.