Wanted: 311

311thrice

Guest scriptedrain
crazy. blue album would be cool to have.

I don't have that one, Soundsystem, or a Japan-only LP. When I get those, my collection is complete.

You should put a pic up of your collection.

Guest scriptedrain

Sweet... I had no idea they released these on vinyl. My friend got me into the blue album in middle school, and I bought the Transistor CD when it came out, but I haven't really heard them otherwise since "50 First Dates."

Sweet... I had no idea they released these on vinyl. My friend got me into the blue album in middle school, and I bought the Transistor CD when it came out, but I haven't really heard them otherwise since "50 First Dates."

Ever head of 311 Day? Every other year, since 2002, they've had a 311 Day (March 11) in New Orleans (except 2006's was in Memphis b/c of Katrina). Last 311 Day, they played for about 5 hours. People come from all over just for this show.

I'll be going this time and it'll be my first...making it a road trip from Dallas with my brother and a couple friends. I'm so excited.

i was way into 311 back in the day. i havent listened to them in a long awhile but i think they'd probably be one of the few bands that i listened to back then that would still hold up for me now. i even thought the newer stuff was decent. pretty underrated band overall. i saw the blue album on vinyl on ebay going for over a 100 bucks. dont know what its actually worth though.