Fall Out Boy - FUCT LP for trade/sale

hickey

I have an unplayed copy of it on black if anyone wants it. Opened only to confirm color. Not sure if there are any Fall Out Boy collectors on here, but I thought I'd offer it up before it gets ebayed.

Well, hopefully you can get some good money for it. How much did you pay for it?

I bought it yesterday, sealed for $14, but I figure there has to be a fan out there who wants it.

Guest scriptedrain

Don't base what something is worth on frazierauctions. They're fucking terrible and have records that have been sitting there for months. They're just hoping someone bites the (big) bullet when another one isn't available on eBay.

I've got it on gold. The only way to get it was to order a package deal from FBR the included the LP, the panic at the disco cd and the first Hush Sound cd(which you got three months earlier than the release date). When I got it from FBR the info said there were 500 on gold and 1000 on black. Those number were what the label said so I've always gone on that.

i dont know if i could bring it to myself to actually purchase this at the record store (i think they have one there... i'd have to check). i'd do it to flip, but i dont know about that. chances are it's black, but you'll never know. regardless, the fact that i actually bought a fall out boy record will stick with me.

yeah, and fraizer bought my NFG nothing gold can stay LP for $100, he's trying to resell it for $150! with the poster that i ordered from drive-thru WAYYYY back in the day. that poster is still available, but i felt like the record went to the wrong person. so i bought another poster and a sealed NGCS for cheaper than i sold my old copy.

he also picked up a couple of records from my last ebay round. look for that blue 1st press Tell All Your Friends selling for some ludicrous amount.