Fall Out Boy - FUCT LP for trade/sale

hickey

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, and fraizer bought my NFG nothing gold can stay LP for $100, he's trying to resell it for $150! with the poster that i ordered from drive-thru WAYYYY back in the day. that poster is still available, but i felt like the record went to the wrong person. so i bought another poster and a sealed NGCS for cheaper than i sold my old copy.

he also picked up a couple of records from my last ebay round. look for that blue 1st press Tell All Your Friends selling for some ludicrous amount.

I want that album so bad! I've been lurking that auction but I can't bring myself to spend $150 on it. Its just to much!

i think my copy might be gone. either that or he's listing it without the poster. either way, the cover on the $150 copy looks a bit worn. that's how mine looked when i sold it to him. but just wait on an auction. they usually end for ~$50-75, lately. i got a sealed copy for $76 i think, including shipping.

so if this frazier guy is a knob and wants $100 for a gold copy of FUTCT, how much does it usually go for in auctions?

I managed to inadvertently (i didn't realise the gold was worth more) snag one on ebay about 18 months ago for less than $30.

I wouldn't mind selling it, but my wife would like to keep it. Can i convince her otherwise?