The Number 12 Looks Like You

Guest falloutcollapse
ARe these guys good? I got the CD in the mail today but I've never heard them.

it's an acquired taste. i think they're pretty good at what they do. mongrel is kind of a departure from their old stuff though. i'm a bad comparison giver, but they are kind of like fear before the march of flames.

ARe these guys good? I got the CD in the mail today but I've never heard them.

it's an acquired taste. i think they're pretty good at what they do. mongrel is kind of a departure from their old stuff though. i'm a bad comparison giver, but they are kind of like fear before the march of flames.

they are more technical and heavy IMO

I think they sound nothing like Fear Before. I would say they sound more like the Dillinger Escape Plan but way more thrashy and lots of random Jazz parts thrown in.

falloutcollapse you got owned.

many kids in thailand defined #12,fear before,heavy heavy low low,between the buried and me,horse the band and DEP as 'mathcore'

i don't know how you american fans call.

anyway,word with suffix -core is shit in my opinion.i always call 'em as post-hardcore.

sometimes word with suffix -core is use for commercial....

thanks elephanttttt for #12's LP info ! (but i wonder why your display pic is panda....ha ha)

Guest falloutcollapse

I think they sound nothing like Fear Before. I would say they sound more like the Dillinger Escape Plan but way more thrashy and lots of random Jazz parts thrown in.

falloutcollapse you got owned.

story of my life

nah, i was gonna say something similar but i didn't wanna get -1

Guest falloutcollapse

this will be out on october 23rd on eyeball, white gatefold vinyl.

Side A:

1. Imagine Nation Express

2. El Pinata de la Muerte

3. Jay Walking Backwards

4. Grandfather

5. Alright, I Admit It... It Was a Whore

Side B:

06. Paper Weight Pigs

07. Sleeping with the Fishes

08. Cradle in the Crater

09. The Weekly Wars

10. The Try (Thank You)

[image]

I'll go ahead and say it... this band is terrible. But on a positive note, congrats on the vinyl for any fans of them

Word. I think these guys are great musicians, but have a total lack of ability to write "songs". I think that is very common theme in that style of music though. Oh well. They have some pretty nice riffs at the very least.