Record Store location app (iPhone/Android)

Hi Adam - I just checked and all Zia shops should be listed. Please let me know if you're still having issues. Thanks!

So this app acknowledges that I'm in Phoenix, AZ, but the closest record stores it shows me are 250 miles away in Las Vegas. I'd understand if there were stores in Phoenix that weren't in their system, but they list the Zia Records locations in Las Vegas, so I'd imagine they have the Zia Records in Phoenix listed as well. (Among the handful of other record stores that are far closer than Las Vegas...)

Yeah I admit that I've used Yelp as my main hub when hunting record stores in towns I wasn't familiar with and even now they have the edge on this app simply due to having been around for years and as a result, building a really large base of reviews to give an idea of what folks think of the shop in question. This app could go either way where it could really build itself and be indispensable or be easily forgotten and ultimately deleted off of most of our phones.

• 2 weeks later...