WTB afi, weezer, blink

ticotico

Is the 'Blue album' hard to find?

I've seen it go for $50 recently - the price sort of fluctuates for it and Green. I got both for $5 a piece back in the summer from a dude who was moving them with a bunch of other stuff as a set - while I love Blue, I could be persuaded to let go of Green.

Is the 'Blue album' hard to find?

I've seen it go for $50 recently - the price sort of fluctuates for it and Green. I got both for $5 a piece back in the summer from a dude who was moving them with a bunch of other stuff as a set - while I love Blue, I could be persuaded to let go of Green.

While I do want to own green, I'm assuming you then want at-least 50 dollars and I can't afford that at the moment.

Someone actually shot me an offer on it and while it was actually below $50 (and a fair price), I put some thought into the last post I made and honestly, I think I was talking too much because I actually do like some of the songs on there so maybe I can't be as easily persuaded as I said (I know, I'm lame). That said, there's a copy floating around right now online going for $30 before shipping - may the first person who finds it win! :)

Someone actually shot me an offer on it and while it was actually below $50 (and a fair price), I put some thought into the last post I made and honestly, I think I was talking too much because I actually do like some of the songs on there so maybe I can't be as easily persuaded as I said (I know, I'm lame). That said, there's a copy floating around right now online going for $30 before shipping - may the first person who finds it win! :)

He can have it. Unless something super cheap/rare arises, I am on a buying freeze.

My copy of Blue just sold for $150 on eBay but that's not a normal price for it. $60-$80 is what it seems to be going for lately.

Dang! See that's the thing, I love this album - if left with the option of selling it on eBay or not, I'm straight keeping it but if someone is raking over my collection and pulls out a buck fifty on the spot for it, I'd have a really hard time justifying a no.

My copy of Blue just sold for $150 on eBay but that's not a normal price for it. $60-$80 is what it seems to be going for lately.

Dang! See that's the thing, I love this album - if left with the option of selling it on eBay or not, I'm straight keeping it but if someone is raking over my collection and pulls out a buck fifty on the spot for it, I'd have a really hard time justifying a no.

Yeah totally. I didn't really have much of a problem selling mine, especially when you consider that a repress is almost certainly coming in the next few years.

Yeah totally. I didn't really have much of a problem selling mine, especially when you consider that a repress is almost certainly coming in the next few years.

If I see news that a re-press is coming officially, I may consider selling the OG. I don't honestly care as long as I have *a* copy in my collection.